Jensen VM9411 iPod Video Problem

Username: Tylermania

Post Number: 2
I have hooked up my 30g iPod and when I try to play video from it I get the iPod screen that says control it with the iPod...I switched the setting to TV Out and the screen goes blue..both ways I get sound but no picture. I had it installed at Circuit City and I know nothing about installing car audio....are there any simple solutions to this?

Thanks

D

Silver Member
Username: Dkchillin

Vermont

Post Number: 368
Do you know what iPod interface was installed? If it's the J-Link Cable that doesn't work with vido, just audio. There are a lot of people making this mistake right now and a lot of sales people pushing iPod interfaces and not explaining that if you want video support your options are different. I'm not sure if Jensen has a video specific cable yet (I'm sure they will eventually) but you may want to look into the Apple AV cable or even the XtremeMac Roadshow (which is what I'm going to eventually get for my Kenwood screen. You won't have control of the iPod from your deck, but it will get video from your iPod to your screen and the Roadshow will charge your iPod as well.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us