My friends car is being PIMPED!

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 556
this is no joke, my friend filled out stuff for pimp my ride and they accepted him. he just paid a $90 fee to start up everything and they are about to start a portfolio. there are lots of sponsors for him to choose from and i think he gets several sponsors at one time... im still waiting on more details too, this is all i know...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana DD 9515d~~]...

Post Number: 3969
lemme guess...he got on the "get sponsored" site and sent em $90.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7752
that is such a scam!

Silver Member
Username: Boomtank

Rochester, NY USA

Post Number: 149
someone just got oWned for 90 bucks. Tell him ill sponser him for 90 bucks too. lol

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7753
yeah me too:-) thats a good idea, just start a web site and say your car has qualified for a bunch of awsome sponsores we just need $90 for a proccessing fee and then never call anyone back. what D!CKS!

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Diamonds in the back.

Post Number: 1922
i got accepted for that

they say they give u free stuff

Bronze Member
Username: Tanmanfosho

C Bang, Hardcore Iowa USA

Post Number: 24
haha yeah i heard bout the so called pimp my ride websites and what not. looks liek eh got scammed good

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2847
thats page is on one myspace add hahah i tried one time but when i heard 90 bucks hell no

Silver Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Chicago, Illinois U.S.A

Post Number: 815
My friend got burned exactly the same way...he was all happy about it then I was like "You got owned" he isn't getting anything lol.

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7761
yeah I have seen it and been accepted also but like you Mr rob I saw the $90 and was like heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllll no:-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 557
hmmm, well i need to see the exact email, i thought it was actually from pimp my ride... this dude is the most gullible person i know, owns and conquers EVERY need for speed game...

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1461
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 321
yea its a lot of paperwork and you still pay very close to retail if you do geta sponsorship and then you have to win at least 3 trophies before you get a good sponsorship with evidence of you actually being at a car show

Silver Member

Post Number: 560
wow, his awesome sponsoring can cut me a deal on a roll of 1/0...

instead of 130 MSRP, i can get it for 90 bucks! whoohoo!

and he was going to get an amp and an amp kit for christmas, and i was about to build his box (i have all the wood)... but now he thinks his car is gonna be pimped so there goes his christmas, i feel bad for the dude, but i wouldnt be dumb enough to send them 90 bucks either...

Silver Member

Post Number: 561
so this "get sponsored" site, do they pimp your car? it looks like theres tons of members on the site he was on...

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 9421
MAtt F....

ROFLMAO:-)

Gold Member

Use a simple...

Post Number: 7784
I am sure they have done a few cars to get any old shmoe to join and think they are gonna do the same thing to theirs but I highly doubt he will gte a thing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us