Would you buy this?

Bronze Member
Username: Nolimiy

Post Number: 23
My friend is trying to sell my his 2 Alpine Type R 12s DVC 2 OHM each with a RF T20001BD in a custom ported box. The price is $600 and I can bargain him down to $500. I'm honestly more interested in the amp than the subs, and I've never heard of someone pushing 1000 watts to a Type R and it not blowing. I figured i'd buy the whole system, sell it for like $100 and keep the amp for myself to push a couple of Fi Qs. What do you guys think? Should I do it?

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10331
if those subs are dvc2ohms...he can only wire it for a 2ohm or 8ohm load...so he has never used that amp to its full potential...Thats a good deal just for the amp...see if you can talk him down more

Bronze Member
Username: Nolimiy

Post Number: 27
lol trying to get greedy with the profits are we chauncey? Yeah thanks for pointing out why I'm a newb to this car audio game :-). I'll try to talk him down because I just want his amp but i think its a package deal and I really dont want those Type Rs so I'll either just pawn it or tell people they can buy the subs for $100 if they come by and pick it up. Worst case I'll just pawn them.

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 280
hey manG, if you buy that amp, you can sell it to me!!!!

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10341
not greedy....just the truth

Silver Member
Username: Mvplefty12

Pinellas, FLA America

Post Number: 282
bump bie!!!

Gold Member
Username: Kd7nfr

Montpelier, ID United States

Post Number: 1734
Yea dude, the amp alone is worth probably ~$700 if it's in good shape...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us