Comparisoin

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 471
OK so I know you guys probably get tired of these threads but:
My friend has an audiobahn AWP312T 12" powered by a 1501.D and I finally convinced him to get something else. He wants something that will sound at least as loud but sound better (which wont be hard). He isn't trying to get SUPER loud, just at least as loud as the abahn. He wants 10's and says 3-4. What are some ideas in a decent price range? Thanks guys.

Silver Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 557
i got some nice 10 for sale........well I loved them but doesnt mean anyone else will......ive got 3 dual 6ohm spl (jl audio w6 clone) subs. and im serious for the price these things bang man........is he still using that amp and what is it stable at cuz these are 900watts rms total at either 4 or 1 ohm. could feed em some more but not like 300 or 400 more......I will sell for 165 plus shipping.......want pics let me know

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 472
He isnt going to be using the same amp most likely (unless he still can). Also he wants new subs. He's weird about buying used... Any suggestions. How would 4 10" assassins sound? 2 10" Arsenals? 2 10" SSD's? 2 DD 3510's (what do they cost?)? Any other suggestions?

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 559
deangit man tell him they are new.....they have all the paper work and original boxes and I used em over the summer and thats about it

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 476
Haha, dont think that will work

Silver Member

Ohio USA

Post Number: 561
try some of these daytons man..........they look promising and look like Ascendant audio sorta.........ask around on here and see if anyone has tried em. http://www.partsexpress.com/webpage.cfm?DID=7&WebPage_ID=3&Start=2&Filter=subwoo fer&searchorderby=1&ObjectGroup_ID=483&sm=1&so=1

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 478
anyone else?

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 479
anyone?

Silver Member
Username: J_baby15

Kentucky

Post Number: 789
I'd go DD3510 if you can afford em, itll b a big step up from his abahns. Alot of other choices tho....Fi, AudioQue, the usual..

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 481
what does a 3510 cost?

Username: Aq_hd3_15

Mount.vernon, MO U.S

Post Number: 3
i would go with an audioque hd3 10 for the same price as the dd3500 you get alot bigger beter sub i gain 2 full db's by switching to the audioque

Username: Aq_hd3_15

Mount.vernon, MO U.S

Post Number: 4
the audioques are $319 for the 10 they come in dual 1.5 (d2) and d4's www.audioque.com
(dd sister company)

Silver Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 490
oh wow. thats a lot more than he wants to pay. hes on a tight budget. I think hes gonna do 4 assassins
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us