Got my car lowered, who wants picutures =)

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

AQ HD3!!, CA United States

Post Number: 866
3inch's in the front, 2 inch's in the back. Once I add the box and all that heavy stuff, the back should drop more. Enjoy.

Before: 2 years ago or so.
Upload

Today.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 519
Hey that looks alot better!

only one thing i'd change.
see the black following all the way along the bottom but then at the front right where the fender and front bumper meet its not painted, I'd paint that little 4"x4" section black to keep the flow.

Truck looks good man!

Silver Member

Post Number: 867
Thanks. Also those are escalade fender and door moldings/flares. The escalade bumpers are higher thats why theres a gap, but I plan to fiberglass a piece to fit right there.

Silver Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Pine hill, Nj US

Post Number: 980
How does it ride? Bumpin' alot??

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9690
whoa - thats about 4-6" of drop right ?

any ride quality dif ?

does look better indeed ......

Silver Member

Post Number: 869
If I had stock rims it would seem like a 4/6 drop. But since I had the 22's on the stock height was like 3 1/2 front and 2 1/2 back. Thats why I did the 3/2 drop and it looks like that. on flat ground, the back is higher, good thing because with all the subwoofers/box and all that, the back should drop 1/2 inch. The ride is smooth and it corners better not, no more weight shifts like before, well kinda but not as dramatic. I like it a lot =). I have to bend in the front fenders though, bc when I hit a dip and such, it rubs against my fender and its eating up my tires, but not to much, but I want to take care of it before it gets deeper. Oh yeah, and its all belltech suspension (shackles/spindles,coils, and shocks) and new control arm bushings which the mechanic hated me for bc it was a pain in the azz.

Silver Member
Username: Nyyfan13

VA USA

Post Number: 701
that looks very nice

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Fi AudioBTL

Post Number: 6976
that looks awesome. can't wait to see it in person man. damn.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us