Recommend me some good SQ subs

Bronze Member
Username: Rock_hard

Post Number: 15
I'm looking for one 10" sub. Right now i have an 8" kicker L5 but i bought a new box thats completely built into my truck and it fits a 10". Looking purely for SQ. what can you guys recommend? i'm looking at the ascendant audio subs...any good? something comparable?

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2193
gte a image dynamics idq one of the cleanest woofer out ther but doesnt get too loud though.

tcsounds tc2000

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Try Google

Post Number: 7266
Soundsplinter RL-i

Image Dynamics IDq

Stereo Integrity BM

DD 1000a

Arc Audio Foose Design Subwoofers

RE SR

Ascendant Audio Assassin

Crystal Mobile Sound Pro SE or Pro X

Fi Audio Q

MMATS P2.5 or P3.0

Oz Matrix Elite

just a few...

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2200
id max

jl audio w6

CDT Audio CL-1215S4

boston g5

diamond d6

Zapco i-10

polk momo the hi end ones.

adire audio brahma

re audio se

sound splinter rl-s

tc sounds-tc 1000

tc sounds lms-4000 << better sq than tcs series

juzz to name a few :-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7275
those aren't exactly purel SQ subs...and a few would break the bank for our friend here considering he is looking at AA subs.....

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7276
id max <~~~don't make them anymore

jl audio w6<~~~~ cost too much for simply SQ

CDT Audio CL-1215S4

boston g5<~~~~ pretty pricey as well

diamond d6<~~~~ diamond audio isn't worht the money and i don't think they sound all that great...

Zapco i-10<~~~~stick with their amps...

polk momo the hi end ones.<~~~~seriously....polk, they make aftermarket car parts....lol either way, not worth the money imo

adire audio brahma<~~~~unless it is the Mk. I or II, don't waste your time, or money

re audio se<~~~cost more than the SR, with the same SQ i have been told

sound splinter rl-s<~~~~~VERY impractical for car audio, needs a large sealed box, andonly comes in 4ohm SVC

tc sounds-tc 1000

tc sounds lms-4000 << better sq than tcs series<~~~~cost SIGNIFICANTLY more than the tc series...

:-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7277
almost forgot....

Upload

hahaha j/k man

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1395
SQ comes at a price...

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7280
indeed....but a LOT of subs have very good SQ and don't get particularly loud OR cost that much...just trying to point that out.

i inferred that he didn't want to spend a lot b/c he came on here posting about AA, they aren't exactly high-dollar....if he had come on here asking what will beat a W7 in SQ and SPL, i would agree a bit more with lilrobs suggestions...but he didn't, and he stated he wanted pure SQ, so loudness isn't necessary.:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
so do you guys think i should just get the Ascendant Audio Assassin? I've never heard them, i just heard about them on this forum.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7282
yes, they are cheap(i am not implying build quality) and they sound excellent as per some of our board members.:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
Forgot to mention
these are the specs for my amp...maybe the Assassin won't work?

RMS Output @ 4 Ohms 400x1

RMS Output @ 2 Ohms 550x1

Max Output @ 4 Ohms 800x1

Max Output @ 2 Ohms 1100x1

THD: 0.04%

Signal To Noise Ratio: 97Db

Freq Responce: 10-200Hz

2 Ohm Stable

Input Range: 300mV-8V

Dimensions: 9" x 18.5" x 2"

Fuse Rating: 30Ax2

Also, heres the box i am getting..doesn't look like it has too much depth...

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2000/044/h044CT4R63.jpeg

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Forgot to mention
these are the specs for my amp...maybe the Assassin won't work?

RMS Output @ 4 Ohms 400x1

RMS Output @ 2 Ohms 550x1

Max Output @ 4 Ohms 800x1

Max Output @ 2 Ohms 1100x1

THD: 0.04%

Signal To Noise Ratio: 97Db

Freq Responce: 10-200Hz

2 Ohm Stable

Input Range: 300mV-8V

Dimensions: 9" x 18.5" x 2"

Fuse Rating: 30Ax2

Also, heres the box i am getting..doesn't look like it has too much depth...but also, there is a compartment back there that will let the sub go deeper i assume..

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2000/044/h044CT4R63.jpeg

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2203
id max <~~~don't make them anymore<<<sound domain has a few and wooferetc as well plus ebay

jl audio w6<~~~~ cost too much for simply SQ<< one of the best sq u can get

CDT Audio CL-1215S4

boston g5<~~~~ pretty pricey as well<<but wort the money get decently loud (louder than w6) and delivers some clean signal

diamond d6<~~~~ diamond audio isn't worht the money and i don't think they sound all that great...<<<<are u serious have u ever heard the new one??? im not talkin about the d9 that its more spl than a sq woofer the d6 its more sq than spl.

Zapco i-10<~~~~stick with their amps... but their woofers are nice too and sound good (they dont get loud though)

polk momo the hi end ones.<~~~~seriously....polk, they make aftermarket car parts....lol either way, not worth the money imo<<<<<<<<<<<< they dont make aftermarket parts they used momo(totally diferent company) to make their woofer look better and blend nicely with tuners that has alot of momo products, im not tlakin about the polk mom o wiht the read and black label nope nope the yellow ones that are i think 500 rms those woofer are pretty good get loud, sounds super clean and get fairly loud its worth the money.

adire audio brahma<~~~~unless it is the Mk. I or II, don't waste your time, or money, <<<<loudest sub in this category period

re audio se<~~~ cost more than the SR, with the same SQ i have been
told
, >>>>>> wat about spl??? those are some good sounding woofer that getloud not a loud sub that sounds nice remember back in the day muddy??? sr same sq as the se??? no way but yeah u have been told thats a nother diferent story.

sound splinter rl-s<~~~~~VERY impractical for car audio, needs a large sealed box, andonly comes in 4ohm SVC<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<its a pure sq sub, dedicated t o produce the best notes one of the cleanest but yeah they need a large sealed box and single voice coil too but wait thats why 2 channel exist thats why people invented bridging channels.

tc sounds-tc 1000

tc sounds lms-4000 << better sq than tcs series<~~~~cost SIGNIFICANTLY more than the tc series.<<<<<<< but worth the money because of their coil deisgn.

owned???? yeah i knew u were jokin man.

lilrob :-) j/k

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7287
you keep telling yourself that:-)

go rep the Kings, and make some money so you can waste yours on subs you think are the best, and i will spend mine on subs i think are the best...holla!

opinions are like azzholes...consider the sources:-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2204
rockhard that amp will never produce 110 watts nto even peak. maybe 110 peak why juzz look at the fuses. 2x30 amps??

Silver Member
Username: Riskyb

Post Number: 267
"diamond d6<~~~~ diamond audio isn't worht the money and i don't think they sound all that great...<<<<are u serious have u ever heard the new one??? im not talkin about the d9 that its more spl than a sq woofer the d6 its more sq than spl. "

word lilrob.

Not worth the money? Buy them on Ebay and they are some incredible bang for the buck. Idk which one you heard cause the ones I hear are good.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7288
id max <~~~don't make them anymore<<<sound domain has a few and wooferetc as well plus ebaythey have been taking forever to do recones and are still relocating, would you want an unstable business behind your sub? not me. besides, i would wait for the v.4

jl audio w6<~~~~ cost too much for simply SQ<< one of the best sq u can getno sub is the "best" maybe to you, they are top notch....but read the 12" Challenge :-)

CDT Audio CL-1215S4

boston g5<~~~~ pretty pricey as well<<but wort the money get decently loud (louder than w6) and delivers some clean signal

diamond d6<~~~~ diamond audio isn't worht the money and i don't think they sound all that great...<<<<are u serious have u ever heard the new one??? im not talkin about the d9 that its more spl than a sq woofer the d6 its more sq than spl.he doesn't need "louder" he said "PURE SQ". i am unimpressed by Diamond's subs, maybe the Hex's, but that's it...they look so damn cheap too

Zapco i-10<~~~~stick with their amps... but their woofers are nice too and sound good (they dont get loud though)overrpriced just b/c of the name, i doubt they even make them, if they do. then they would charge EVEN more for them:-)

polk momo the hi end ones.<~~~~seriously....polk, they make aftermarket car parts....lol either way, not worth the money imo<<<<<<<<<<<< they dont make aftermarket parts they used momo(totally diferent company) to make their woofer look better and blend nicely with tuners that has alot of momo products, im not tlakin about the polk mom o wiht the read and black label nope nope the yellow ones that are i think 500 rms those woofer are pretty good get loud, sounds super clean and get fairly loud its worth the money.2 words...f*ck polk. lol

adire audio brahma<~~~~unless it is the Mk. I or II, don't waste your time, or money, <<<<loudest sub in this category periodstupid statement considering he said pure SQ, and the newer ones are garbage

told
, >>>>>> wat about spl??? those are some good sounding woofer that getloud not a loud sub that sounds nice remember back in the day muddy??? sr same sq as the se??? no way but yeah u have been told thats a nother diferent story.Upload

sound splinter rl-s<~~~~~VERY impractical for car audio, needs a large sealed box, andonly comes in 4ohm SVC<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<its a pure sq sub, dedicated t o produce the best notes one of the cleanest but yeah they need a large sealed box and single voice coil too but wait thats why 2 channel exist thats why people invented bridging channels.once again, your ignorance shines through, heis looking at AA, why would he try to find an amp that does 1000-1500wRMS at 4 ohms...too much money...impractical:-)

tc sounds-tc 1000

tc sounds lms-4000 << better sq than tcs series<~~~~cost SIGNIFICANTLY more than the tc series.<<<<<<< but worth the money because of their coil deisgn.you say that but then you say the W6 is the best....but it doesn't have this coil....?

keep talking man:-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2205
muddy subs - gangs??? that have no connection.

rock hard man sq its totally up to your ears not because a woofer can get low, u may think some audiobahsn have the best sq but some other dude will think the opposite, the advice i will give you is that u need to go to your nearest local shop let them know u want to buy some new subs(joking, juzz to make those people to show u wat that sub wat do) once u heard the woofer if u like it will have good sq if u dont like it well that mean it sounds like sh1t.

lilrob :-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7290
shop down th street sells Diamond audio...with the ferarris on the box's...haha

i just don't think they sound good, crappy install,maybe...my opinion, completely:-)

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7291
.correction:

boston g5<~~~~ pretty pricey as well<<but wort the money get decently loud (louder than w6) and delivers some clean signalhe doesn't need "louder" he said "PURE SQ"

diamond d6<~~~~ diamond audio isn't worht the money and i don't think they sound all that great...<<<<are u serious have u ever heard the new one??? im not talkin about the d9 that its more spl than a sq woofer the d6 its more sq than spl. i am unimpressed by Diamond's subs, maybe the Hex's, but that's it...they look so damn cheap too

:-O

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7299
btw, i still love ya lilrob:-) lol

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2206
here we go again.

yes i will keep talkin.

id max <~~~don't make them anymore<<<sound domain has a few and wooferetc as well plus ebaythey have been taking forever to do recones and are still relocating, would you want an unstable business behind your sub? not me. besides, i would wait for the v.4<< dude the id max its a very durable sub theres like 2 chances out of 10 if u have everything good. :-)

jl audio w6<~~~~> did u juzz said that thats was the best sq??? i said "ONE OF THE BEST" read again :-)

CDT Audio CL-1215S4

diamond d6<~~~~> because they look cheap thats means they are garbage???no man look at assasin that sub looks cheap but haha its a good sub juzz look at the cheap basket. :-) +++++this is wat u juzz said "he doesn't need "louder" he said "PURE SQ" this is wat i said "im not talkin about the d9 that its more spl than a sq woofer the d6 its more sq than spl" u do the mat :-)

Zapco i-10<~~~~stick with their amps... but their woofers are nice too and sound good (they dont get loud though)overrpriced just b/c of the name, i doubt they even make them, if they do. then they would charge EVEN more for them:-)+++ again ebay have some good prices sometimes and if u like zapco thats all u have to know muddy :-)

polk momo the hi end ones.<~~~~seriously....polk, they make aftermarket car parts....lol either way, not worth the money imo<<<<<<<<<<<< they dont make aftermarket parts they used momo(totally diferent company) to make their woofer look better and blend nicely with tuners that has alot of momo products, im not tlakin about the polk mom o wiht the read and black label nope nope the yellow ones that are i think 500 rms those woofer are pretty good get loud, sounds super clean and get fairly loud its worth the money.2 words...f*ck polk. lol======= f+ck polk?????? well muddy if thats its your opinion ok, u didnt have nothing good to say so ur blaming a company :-(

adire audio brahma<~~~~unless it is the Mk. I or II, don't waste your time, or money, <<<<loudest sub in this category periodstupid statement considering he said pure SQ, and the newer ones are garbage ++++++ new ones are garbage??? who told u that i heard some of them and they sounds pretty good. look at the tumult that subs its akiller sub alil overpridy yeah :-)

told
, >>>>>> wat about spl??? those are some good sounding woofer that getloud not a loud sub that sounds nice remember back in the day muddy??? sr same sq as the se??? no way but yeah u have been told thats a nother diferent story.Upload

sound splinter rl-s<~~~~~VERY impractical for car audio, needs a large sealed box, andonly comes in 4ohm SVC<<<<<<<< <<<<<<<<<<<<<its a pure sq sub, dedicated t o produce the best notes one of the cleanest but yeah they need a large sealed box and single voice coil too but wait thats why 2 channel exist thats why people invented bridging channels.once again, your ignorance shines through, heis looking at AA, why would he try to find an amp that does 1000-1500wRMS at 4 ohms...too much money...impractical:-)

my ignorances shines??? he didnt told us his amp power till at one of the end of his tread so how will i know wat power he had u mean ur ignorace :-)

tc sounds-tc 1000

tc sounds lms-4000 << better sq than tcs series<~~~~cost SIGNIFICANTLY more than the tc series.<<<<<<< but worth the money because of their coil deisgn.you say that but then you say the W6 is the best....but it doesn't have this coil....? ++++ once again ur ignorance shines muddy, agai?? ok here it is wat i said"ONE OF THE BEST SQ U CAN GET" :-)

keep talking man:-) <=========8

im still talking

lilrob :-)

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2207
is till luv ya back muddy :-) no heart feelings

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7302
id max <~~~don't make them anymore<<<sound domain has a few and wooferetc as well plus ebaythey have been taking forever to do recones and are still relocating, would you want an unstable business behind your sub? not me. besides, i would wait for the v.4<< dude the id max its a very durable sub theres like 2 chances out of 10 if u have everything good. :-) obviously you haven't read many reviews on the IDmax's...hey quick question how much power in how big of a box would you give one???

jl audio w6<~~~~> did u juzz said that thats was the best sq??? i said "ONE OF THE BEST" read again :-)childish b.s. arguing now

CDT Audio CL-1215S4

diamond d6<~~~~> because they look cheap thats means they are garbage???no man look at assasin that sub looks cheap but haha its a good sub juzz look at the cheap basket. :-) +++++this is wat u juzz said "he doesn't need "louder" he said "PURE SQ" this is wat i said "im not talkin about the d9 that its more spl than a sq woofer the d6 its more sq than spl" u do the mat :-)
blue{read the correction dumbazz}:-):-):-):-):-)

Zapco i-10<~~~~stick with their amps... but their woofers are nice too and sound good (they dont get loud though)overrpriced just b/c of the name, i doubt they even make them, if they do. then they would charge EVEN more for them:-)+++ again ebay have some good prices sometimes and if u like zapco thats all u have to know muddy :-)for those of us who like warranties...fuckass ebay:-)

polk momo the hi end ones.<~~~~seriously....polk, they make aftermarket car parts....lol either way, not worth the money imo<<<<<<<<<<<< they dont make aftermarket parts they used momo(totally diferent company) to make their woofer look better and blend nicely with tuners that has alot of momo products, im not tlakin about the polk mom o wiht the read and black label nope nope the yellow ones that are i think 500 rms those woofer are pretty good get loud, sounds super clean and get fairly loud its worth the money.2 words...f*ck polk. lol======= f+ck polk?????? well muddy if thats its your opinion ok, u didnt have nothing good to say so ur blaming a company :-(polk reminds me of a higher end pioneer lol

adire audio brahma<~~~~unless it is the Mk. I or II, don't waste your time, or money, <<<<loudest sub in this category periodstupid statement considering he said pure SQ, and the newer ones are garbage ++++++ new ones are garbage??? who told u that i heard some of them and they sounds pretty good. look at the tumult that subs its akiller sub alil overpridy yeah :-)try going to other forums besides this one, and read, and maybe ask some people of their experiences with them:-)

told
, >>>>>> wat about spl??? those are some good sounding woofer that getloud not a loud sub that sounds nice remember back in the day muddy??? sr same sq as the se??? no way but yeah u have been told thats a nother diferent story.ummmmm....what?

my ignorances shines??? he didnt told us his amp power till at one of the end of his tread so how will i know wat power he had u mean ur ignorace :-)it doesn't matter what amp he has before he told you, unless he is running some DD 9900's i doubt any of his amps make a combined 1500wRMS at 4 ohms. hahahahaha try again

tc sounds-tc 1000

tc sounds lms-4000 << better sq than tcs series<~~~~cost SIGNIFICANTLY more than the tc series.<<<<<<< but worth the money because of their coil deisgn.you say that but then you say the W6 is the best....but it doesn't have this coil....? ++++ once again ur ignorance shines muddy, agai?? ok here it is wat i said"ONE OF THE BEST SQ U CAN GET" :-)you have yet to show any real counterarguement here :-)

<========================~~~====================8

......done

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2208
and im sorry for the commas i dont use the computer so much, plus my keyboard suxs.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7303
hey man, no hard feelings here either, i just love to argue, and you are easy to argue with. lol

i am going to bed shortly though...getting tired...:-(

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 16
muddy get a life you're here everyday allday, you said youre thinkin of killin yourself you need help buddy.Go out and make some friends

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7306
hahahahahahahaha i love you man, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:-)

i can go to bed wiF a smile! lol

Bronze Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 17
me too i just wanted to start a argument because you said you love to argue:-) and i love DRAMA so what the heck

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7309

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
i actually hope my amp doesn't hit 1100 watts. I'm not looking for huge power..i just got a good deal i couldn't pass up.
is something wrong with the 30x2amps?

Gold Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 1393
what kind of amp is it

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 339
LOL Muddy and lilrob,
I dunno what you guys find in W6V2 so SQ?
Talking pure SQ:
IDQ's -yes
CDT CL -yes (prob the best for the money)
Polk - Muddy is 100% right:-)
Why nobody mentioned DLS MW series - some of the bestest:-) sounding subs.
I am not into Boston and Diamond.

Username: Semprejuve

Post Number: 1
hm.. im new and i didnt want to create a new thread because my question is rather similar. Im looking for a sub that has good sound quality. I dont want it to break windows just produce awesome sound. I was curious, which of the following is the better sub :
1)JL Audio W3v3
2)JL Audio W3v3
3)JL Audio W6
4)TC Sounds TC-1000

Also, im curious which of those 4 is the best value for the money. And if anyone thinks there are better subs than those then please, let me know.

Silver Member
Username: Johammbass

Cork, Cork Ireland

Post Number: 340
Philip, just get DLS MW on www.woofersetc.com and you are all set, it will sound better (SQ) than all the JL's. About TC - I dunno.

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7312
DLS is a little rich for some people's blood Maris. LOL

but i have heard a few of them. one word~~~>heaven:-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
why doesnt' ascendant have any 10" subs right now?
i emailed them but they haven't responded

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7335
high demand?

that is prob there most popular seller - 10" assassin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
both the 10" ones are "unavailable" on the website.

hopefully i hear from them....do u know how good their customer service is?

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 1347
good customer serive email is a little slow, just call them up

Silver Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 206
Rock hard.. for around 160~ shipped you can pick up a diamond d6. As far as Muddys opinion on this sub.. I should mention that out of the 40-50 opinions ive read, his was the only negative one. It will match up to your amp @ 2 ohms PERFECT. Go around to other popular car audio sites and use the search function for the d6.. I doubt you will find any negatives. All ive read so far is that it sounds similar to a w6v2 with more output. If you want.. I can give you a review once mine comes in + gets installed some time next week.

-I just noticed you live in West palm. If your ever in the coral springs area your welcome to come listen.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 22
$160 shipped to Canada?

Noticed i live in West Palm? I live in Manitoba Canada.
Let me know how that subs sounds.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9425
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 9426

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2210
id max <~~~don't make them anymore<<<sound domain has a few and wooferetc as well plus ebaythey have been taking forever to do recones and are still relocating, would you want an unstable business behind your sub? not me. besides, i would wait for the v.4<< dude the id max its a very durable sub theres like 2 chances out of 10 if u have everything good. :-) obviously you haven't read many reviews on the IDmax's...hey quick question how much power in how big of a box would you give one??? << ill give it 1200 rms at a 1.5 cb ft i heard one and i like it super good sq :-)

jl audio w6<~~~~> did u juzz said that thats was the best sq??? i said "ONE OF THE BEST" read again :-)childish b.s. arguing now============== yeah rite :-)

Zapco i-10<~~~~stick with their amps... but their woofers are nice too and sound good (they dont get loud though)overrpriced just b/c of the name, i doubt they even make them, if they do. then they would charge EVEN more for them:-)+++ again ebay have some good prices sometimes and if u like zapco thats all u have to know muddy :-)for those of us who like warranties...fuckass ebay+++++++ alot of people buy jl audio online and dude we are talkin about sq not warantys wats wrong with you??? oh yeah the ignorance my bad :-)

polk momo the hi end ones.<~~~~seriously....polk, they make aftermarket car parts....lol either way, not worth the money imo<<<<<<<<<<<< they dont make aftermarket parts they used momo(totally diferent company) to make their woofer look better and blend nicely with tuners that has alot of momo products, im not tlakin about the polk mom o wiht the read and black label nope nope the yellow ones that are i think 500 rms those woofer are pretty good get loud, sounds super clean and get fairly loud its worth the money.2 words...f*ck polk. lol======= f+ck polk?????? well muddy if thats its your opinion ok, u didnt have nothing good to say so ur blaming a company :-(polk reminds me of a higher end pioneer lol +++++++++++++++++++my brother have u actually heard the Polk Audio MM Series MM124???? no right so yeah its good for you to think wat u juzz said:-) oh by the way polk juzz have a new line of subs the Polk Audio SR124 actually the son of my boss have a pair of those in his mustang and dude they sounds realy clear not too loud but yeah crystal clear.

adire audio brahma<~~~~unless it is the Mk. I or II, don't waste your time, or money, <<<<loudest sub in this category periodstupid statement considering he said pure SQ, and the newer ones are garbage ++++++ new ones are garbage??? who told u that i heard some of them and they sounds pretty good. look at the tumult that subs its akiller sub alil overpridy yeah :-)try going to other forums besides this one, and read, and maybe ask some people of their experiences with them:-)++++++++ im actually a registered woofer on like 5 forums, car audio centra, carstereo,carestereos,icxisounds and sounddomain :-)

my ignorances shines??? he didnt told us his amp power till at one of the end of his tread so how will i know wat power he had u mean ur ignorace :-)it doesn't matter what amp he has before he told you, unless he is running some DD 9900's i doubt any of his amps make a combined 1500wRMS at 4 ohms. hahahahaha try again +++++++ dude are u serious????:-)

tc sounds lms-4000 << better sq than tcs series<~~~~cost SIGNIFICANTLY more than the tc series.<<<<<<< but worth the money because of their coil deisgn.you say that but then you say the W6 is the best....but it doesn't have this coil....? ++++ once again ur ignorance shines muddy, agai?? ok here it is wat i said"ONE OF THE BEST SQ U CAN GET" :-)you have yet to show any real counterarguement here :-) +++++++ i had nothing to say juzz dont say nothing stupid please :-)

no im done bye im out.

lilrob:-)

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 1694
I have owned IDQ, great subs but a Treo SSI 10.22 would sound much cleaner and handle the 1000W. Polo..

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7339
mo, i may have heard the d3's...doubt it was the D9...hell, i can't even remember what he was using to power them...or what vehicle, it has been a long time. lol

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7340
id max <~~~don't make them anymore<<<sound domain has a few and wooferetc as well plus ebaythey have been taking forever to do recones and are still relocating, would you want an unstable business behind your sub? not me. besides, i would wait for the v.4<< dude the id max its a very durable sub theres like 2 chances out of 10 if u have everything good. :-) obviously you haven't read many reviews on the IDmax's...hey quick question how much power in how big of a box would you give one??? << ill give it 1200 rms at a 1.5 cb ft i heard one and i like it super good sq :-)ok....first of all, bad decision on your part...or whose ever it was...i have said this time and time again. the IDMAX's don't need 1000wRMS to reach full excursion. so i bet with 200wRMS over the MAX they should get in a large sealed enclosure, that the woofer will not last as long as you think...all that aside...i would give one no more than ~800wRMS in a 1.5 cube sealed box. ask James Longo, he knows about them as well.

jl audio w6<~~~~> did u juzz said that thats was the best sq??? i said "ONE OF THE BEST" read again :-)childish b.s. arguing now============== yeah rite :-)hahahahahahahahaha ok. this one is done. lol

Zapco i-10<~~~~stick with their amps... but their woofers are nice too and sound good (they dont get loud though)overrpriced just b/c of the name, i doubt they even make them, if they do. then they would charge EVEN more for them:-)+++ again ebay have some good prices sometimes and if u like zapco thats all u have to know muddy :-)for those of us who like warranties...fuckass ebay+++++++ alot of people buy jl audio online and dude we are talkin about sq not warantys wats wrong with you??? oh yeah the ignorance my bad :-)i know several people that would get the lesser quality sub just for the warranty, peace of mind? maybe

polk momo the hi end ones.<~~~~seriously....polk, they make aftermarket car parts....lol either way, not worth the money imo<<<<<<<<<<<< they dont make aftermarket parts they used momo(totally diferent company) to make their woofer look better and blend nicely with tuners that has alot of momo products, im not tlakin about the polk mom o wiht the read and black label nope nope the yellow ones that are i think 500 rms those woofer are pretty good get loud, sounds super clean and get fairly loud its worth the money.2 words...f*ck polk. lol======= f+ck polk?????? well muddy if thats its your opinion ok, u didnt have nothing good to say so ur blaming a company :-(polk reminds me of a higher end pioneer lol +++++++++++++++++++my brother have u actually heard the Polk Audio MM Series MM124???? no right so yeah its good for you to think wat u juzz said:-) oh by the way polk juzz have a new line of subs the Polk Audio SR124 actually the son of my boss have a pair of those in his mustang and dude they sounds realy clear not too loud but yeah crystal clear.read Maris' comment, i am done with this one. lol

adire audio brahma<~~~~unless it is the Mk. I or II, don't waste your time, or money, <<<<loudest sub in this category periodstupid statement considering he said pure SQ, and the newer ones are garbage ++++++ new ones are garbage??? who told u that i heard some of them and they sounds pretty good. look at the tumult that subs its akiller sub alil overpridy yeah :-)try going to other forums besides this one, and read, and maybe ask some people of their experiences with them:-)++++++++ im actually a registered woofer on like 5 forums, car audio centra, carstereo,carestereos,icxisounds and sounddomain :-)i am reg'd on over 9 forums man...this isn't going to get you anywhere. and you are a registered WOOFER???? lol

my ignorances shines??? he didnt told us his amp power till at one of the end of his tread so how will i know wat power he had u mean ur ignorace :-)it doesn't matter what amp he has before he told you, unless he is running some DD 9900's i doubt any of his amps make a combined 1500wRMS at 4 ohms. hahahahaha try again +++++++ dude are u serious????:-)WTF FTW....

tc sounds lms-4000 << better sq than tcs series<~~~~cost SIGNIFICANTLY more than the tc series.<<<<<<< but worth the money because of their coil deisgn.you say that but then you say the W6 is the best....but it doesn't have this coil....? ++++ once again ur ignorance shines muddy, agai?? ok here it is wat i said"ONE OF THE BEST SQ U CAN GET" :-)you have yet to show any real counterarguement here :-) +++++++ i had nothing to say juzz dont say nothing stupid please :-)ok.:-)

Post Number: 2
hm.. i looked on woofersetc.com and i didnt find the DLS MW there and also was curious if this sub is good for sq

http://www.woofersetc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=product.display&Product_ID=4559

Gold Member

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 2211
cdt and focal its all about sq

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7367
agree^^^

Post Number: 3
Hm alright, so if it were between cdt and tc sounds ( a tc-1000 ) which would be better ( for sq )?

Silver Member

Post Number: 207
Oh crap dude.. sorry about that rock, I read the wrong username.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
haha no problem man. i was a little confused.
thanks anyways though!

Gold Member
Username: Thomas_g

NM

Post Number: 1885
lol Rovin i havnt seen dat pic in a while....

Silver Member

Post Number: 208
Alright I just got my subwoofer from the 12vkings and these a holes sent me a dual 2 ohm woofer isntead of the d4 that I ordered. :-(

Gold Member

Try Google

Post Number: 7509
send that b1tch back!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 3065
mountinmg depth may be an issue, you need to know how much you have to work with and remember the sub can not touch the back of the box you need like an 1' or 2 between sub and back..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us