Will this combination hit hard??

Username: Hornetballa

Post Number: 1
Hey guys, I recently purchased a Visonik V207SX 2-channel 600W amp and Visonik V103BP Dual 10" Subwoofer Bandpass Box.

Every review I've read on the Dual 10's say they are the hardest hitting subs they have ever heard, mistaken a lot for dual 12's...anyone have any experience with either one of these?

Will my system go hard???

Bronze Member
Username: Brettnickle

Post Number: 44
the only people that say there the hardest hitting subs they ever heard are people that have never heard anything else. anyone who has ever head a decent system will think they suck. whats ur budget go on ebay

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 225
kinda weird how you came here after you purchased it. would of been more of a convenice to you coming here before you bought that equipment. BUT, if you hook them up and like them, then I guess that'll be okay. and to answer your question, I wouldn't say hard, i'd say boomy.

Bronze Member
Username: Brettnickle

Post Number: 47
hahahahahahahahaha you got beat dog

Post Number: 2
Well, I haven't ordered the subs yet...I already ordered the amp...I'm not looking for all pro equipment, I just want a lot of low end for a low price.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5578
visonik = junk. big waste of money. do some more research and buy something else. PLEASE.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 229
well we can throw some average, above average to some really good stuff for some low prices.

Post Number: 3
I've done plenty of research, and haven't been able to find hardly any negative reviews...what am I missing here? I don't want to buy used and I'm not in the market for Audiobahn's or anything...

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 230
since you said you wanted two 10's why not just get 1 15. Ported enclosure and then run it off a new amp, lets say a nine.1. total cost will be 465, and I'm sure you'll never be let down. It will not get messed up if installed properly and you'd be more happy in the long run. If you want to spend lower then just say so.

Post Number: 4
I have already ordered an amp, don't really want to spend more than $130 on subs

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5579
how much are you willing to spend? lets see if we can throw out some ideas for you.

plenty of single sub setup that will put those visonik subs to sleep.

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 5580
is that visonik amp 600w max or rms?

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 232
the sub cost 150 alone, shipping included. they handbuild the subwoofers and the subwoofers can withstand more power than those two visonik 10's can. Although you will need a custom box. the subwoofer is a audioque S2.5 15's, www.audioque.com

Post Number: 5
600w max...I couldn't afford to have it 600 rms. I have around $120-140 to spend on a sub(s).

Bronze Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Post Number: 29
I have heard the dual 12" version of the subs that roots is talking about, and like most bandpass they can get somewhat loud but have no SQ.

" and I'm not in the market for Audiobahn's or anything... "
I hope that didn't mean that your saying audiobahn's are good? Or did I just read that wrong?

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 480
It all depends on if you like them. I can tell you now you will NEVER resell them if you buy them. So you better be sure you know what you're getting yourself into first.

Also, Wal-Mart turned down an offer to sell Visonik Car Audio in their stores. The value and money they would make wasn't the issue.. it was the quality and liability Wal-Mart would be taking by signing a company that would essentially have majority of their equipment returned to the store for a cash/credit refund. They instead signed a deal with DUB by Audiobahn (which wasn't much better but was a known brand with a decent rep in the low-end car audio field)

I guess my point is.. walmart sells junk, and if walmart refuses to stock it it can't be good.

Visonik is now sold in most Checker Car Parts stores nationwide.

If you decide to purchase the subs, make sure you pay no more than $50 shipped because you won't be able to re-sell them for anymore than that if/when you decide they aren't what you are looking for :-)

Good luck!

Post Number: 6
In response to my Audiobahn reply, I meant I wasn't in the market for high-priced, professional brand speakers because I can't afford them.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 422
Keep saving, its not worth getting junk now when you can get a decent product later.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 485
How much are you going to be paying for your visonik subs? Let me know soon and I might be able to match the price and get you decent equipment around the same price-range.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 423
Mick what brands do you deal? Do you have a webstie?

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 486
No website. I can get the following brands pretty cheap, models vary keep in mind:

I don't deal, nor own a shop.

I know alot of people who can use employee discounts, myself included, and get items cheap (
sometimes cheaper than ebay )

Anyways, name your budget.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 487
my list didnt show up, so here it is:

Pioneer Premier
Kenwood Excelon
Alpine
Rockford Fosgate(all variations)
Infinity
Eclipse
Polk
Sony(not recommended)
Jensen(not recommended)
JVC
Metra

and a few I haven't listed but you can email me and ask about :-)

Post Number: 7
I'm looking to spend $120-140 shipped for a sub

Silver Member
Username: Rick_ross

Post Number: 507
how much can you get alpine head units for

Gold Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 1254
I think the only ones in that price range are the Soundsplinter Rl-i, Elemental Designs Kv.2 and AA Arsenal or CDT EF series. With 10's I believe I can get you two 10 CDT EF's which atleast would be better than the Visonik which is junk.

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 532
depends on the HU

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 701
mick i'm confused what it is that you do lol, it seems like your hookin people up if thats the case what could you do for me with a pioneer premier DEH 7800 or 9800 also how about RF power series amps

Silver Member

MN United States

Post Number: 542
Well.. What do I do? Meh.. not alot, lol.

I saw a great deal on some 960MP's so I got them all, then I resold them on here for about 35 dollar total profit (haha, I'm lame but I like to pass on the deals.. and still afford some subway)

I also have ALOT of friends that work in the retail industry.. so I get to use their employee discounts on occasion.

I can get ahold of alot of different brands, I have a "special" relationship at pioneer because I call so much asking anything about everything.

I don't recommend the 9800, unless you want the bluetooth the 7800 is the same HU. As far as RF, you'll need to give me a model number and I can get back to you. You can probably get anything RF cheaper on ebay than through me, because I go retail and get mark-offs.. but the warranty stays intact :-)

Silver Member
Username: Drsmith

Montana USA

Post Number: 711
lol ok then i'd go with the 7800 then the bluetooth isnt important how about T3000 or T4000 for the amp

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

Warrenton/Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Post Number: 103
7800 is a good radio...ive got the premier 780 and love it so far! great deck
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us