Help?!? my alarm doesn't tell me what wires are what

Username: ~crys~

Bonney lake, Wa Us

Post Number: 1
i have 3 alarms for my toyota (I live in bonney lake, that should be self explanitory), bulldog RS1100, a python 460HP, and an Avital Champion Mark 3. The bulldog has an installation guide and the python tells me which wires are which on the back of the main control module but the Avital (which i have never heard of before but came with the truck) doesn't tell me anything in the book or the module it just has colored stickers that match the color of the wire that plugs into the wireing harness which is pointless cause the wires come already attached to the harness. i swear they did that to piss people off. there is nothing in the guide that tells me what the colors mean. the colors dont match anything in my truck, they are like lime green with a bright blue sripe and hot pink with red stripes and stupid sh*t like that what the f*ck?!?!? this is too f*cking stressful!!!!!

ok........calming down

can anyone help me out with where i can find out which wires are what on this thing? i have already tried car toys, best buy, circut city, non of them can help me unless i get it professionally installed and i don't do the whole letting other people work on my truck thing. it is a pet peive i have to do it my self. so i tried dei.com / directed.com (same thing), avital.com directechs.com, directeddealers.com, and many more those are just the main ones. please if you know where i can find this info, please please let me know

Username: Carhappy79

Post Number: 2
hey i can email you a manual for the python 460 and if you need wire colors for your veheicle i sall them for 5.99 payment thru paypal. let me know if you want them. email me at carhappy79@yahoo.com with the year and male of veheicle. the tech sheet will show you all the factory colors and were you can find them in your veheicle. once payment is made i will email techsheet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us