OT-Anyone good with photoshop...lol?

Silver Member
Username: Killer44

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 656
any one good with photoshop and got nothing to do lol...wanna photoshop me a pic of my truck lowered with rims and a two tone paint job please...lol

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 659
bump...someone must have some free time lol...is it that hard to do...can i just download photoshop and do it myself? jsut want to get and idea of what its gunna loook like b4 i drop the cash on it...

Silver Member
Username: Bernymac

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 281
your doing exactly what I want to do to my car. I got the drop kit but not installed yet. I plan on doing the two tone in the end. HMM, if you find out how to do the two tone on photoshop hit me up, I still haven't found a way to do it and make it look clean as if it was original paint.

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 282
http://www.askphotoshop.com/change-car-color/

You made me look up how to do it, now I can't wait to get home and try it out. da mn you. haha. Have fun. and post a picture if you did it.

Silver Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 661
thanx alot bernyMAC but i dont have photshop if its easy to use i was jsut wondering how i would go by getting it...do i download it or is there a site of something that u can download from...

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 859
its harder than that shows it to be ;) ..

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 284
you can download it using like bearshare, and if your quite good and know your way around photoshop you can do it with ease. Just take your time. Use the lasso tool to go around the tone toned part of your car and then go to number 3.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Google is your Friend, FL

Post Number: 6138
that looks pretty awesome....although it must be way harder than it looks like Kevin says. lol

Silver Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 859
yeah iv woorked with photoshop and it is hard to use atleast if you dont know what your doing, im only so so good at it and i dont really have the time to do that truck If i even could

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 286
Its not hard at all if you follow the directions Kevin, when I got home I slept, ate, took a dump, then I was like OH YEAH, the photoshop thing so I did my truck. I didn't go all out on it, but it shows that you can get as far and even farther if you just tweak the settings a little at the end. Also its easy to lower your car in photoshop, just use the lasso tool, trace the bottom part of the cars frame but not the weels, and then use the arrow tool to drag the car down.

Heres mines, could of done better but this is enough to give me the idea or plans I want.

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Matt12490

The biggity biggity BAY, California USA

Post Number: 1268
thats so tight^^ photoshop is the shiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Silver Member
Username: Kaos13

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 174
berny thas fukkin tight its gonna look beter when you paint it lol

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 298
Thanks, If it wasn't for Kevin I wouldn't of have thought about redoing the blacktop on photoshop, the first time I did it, it was plain solid black, and he made me want to look up how to do it and when I got home I did it and it looks better than how I did it before with just solid black. I hope I can go get it painted in the next few months or so. Thanks David, your input makes me feel like I'm doing something right =).

ALSO Kevin, if you get back and read this, send me a picture of your truck and I'll see what I can do. I hope you already have rims because trying to take a picture of a rim and then adding it your car won't look right. I'll do the two tone and lowering. Adding the rims, that, I'm just not good at yet.

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 1894
this picture its from a exact truck of my explorer i did it on photoshop juzz imagine cooler rims, fat @ss grill ridicously chrome trims etc.

Upload

Silver Member

Rialto, CA United States

Post Number: 300
For me, the only chrome I like is for my rims. With that truck, I would do the same, anything thats chrome and not, paint it the same color as the car according to top and bottom of course for the two tone. For the grill, I'm not sure =). black would look nice for the grill and have chrome trim on on the lip of the grill. Well that actually leaves me with chrome rims and chrome lip for the grill, thats all I like thats chrome :D. Looks good man.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us