10" sub suggestions

Bronze Member
Username: Carco_dr

Post Number: 11
i posted here before and someone suggested 10" diamond d3 or d6. what other subs would go well with my rockford fosgate 501 bd amp (300 x 1 @4ohm, 500 x 1@2ohm). I have a 2002 silverado ext. cab and i also need a box. i have seen some prefab sites, which are prefab sites are worthy. if not prefab does anyone have plans for a downfiring box that will fit my truck. i would like to mount my amp in the middle of the subs as well as my amp for my mids. i think this piece connects the two in the middle so i would mount them on top.

Silver Member
Username: Makmillion

MN United States

Post Number: 408
q logic makes a decent box for your truck, think it only holds one sub, though. 10" at that.

Go custom, send the specs for your mounting area and I, or someone else, can draw you up some plans for 2 10" subs, and two amps. Also include the size of the amps (length and width)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Yes, I have seen the Q-logic boxes but I don't want to spend as much as they are asking. I thought building one would be cheaper and better. Thanks for the offer on the plans. I will get you the mounting area and size of amps. Any ideaas on the subs I should use?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
ideas on subs...please.
are the arsenal 10s too big for under my rear seat. how about jl audio, diamond audio any others?

Bronze Member
Username: Dht

Guadalajara, Jalisco Mexico

Post Number: 29
what you want: sq, sql, spl?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
what is the difference between sq, sql, spl? I listen to all types of music especially hip-hop. i do like that deep bass that you can hear down the street along with clean sounding lyrics from mids.

Silver Member
Username: Frkkevin

Lake Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 719
SQ = Sound Quality
SQL = Sounds good and gets loud
SPL = Loud with little sound quality

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
okay, i think i want sql.

Silver Member
Username: Udai

Post Number: 195
Look for something from Elemental Designs. Their subwoofers dont need too much space to get moving, they sound decent too. www.edesignaudio.com
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us