Wiring help.. I have a 94 Ford thunderbird

Username: Nicholsaaron

Post Number: 4
Im having problems with my head unit.. I hooked up the wires as they said, used wire nuts ...you know.. I wired all the right ways Left front neg on deck to left front neg on car wire ect... but for some reason it doesnt work out right, like the speakers wont pay in the front or back ect... When i hook up like LEft fron neg to right rear neg it works in right rear.. help???

Gold Member
Username: Tjmutlow

Post Number: 2574
1994 Ford Thunderbird Stereo Information
Constant 12V+ Black/Orange
Switched 12V+ Yellow/Black
Ground Black/Light Green
Illumination Light Green
Dimmer n/a
Amplifier Remote Dark Blue
Antenna Right Front
Front Speakers 5" x 7" Doors
Left Front (+) Orange/Light Green
Left Front (-) Light Blue/White
Right Front (+) White/Light Green
Right Front (-) Dark Green/Orange
Rear Speakers 5" x 7" Side Panels
Left Rear (+) Pink/Light Green
Left Rear (-) Tan/Yellow
Right Rear (+) Pink/Light Blue
Right Rear (-) Brown/Pink

• Alarm Information • Cruise Information

Username: Cjm

Post Number: 2
i need help to hook up the wires for a new cd player for my 85 toyota camry. i need to know wat wires hook up with each other

Username: Tcox_16

Post Number: 10
Ok i have a few questions...need help so please answer....ok...if i buy a line out converter...can i just hook it up near the rear speakers...like splice into them...or should i go behind the Head unit and splice them into the speaker wires...and one more question....does anyone know where to get a wiring diagram with color codes for a 2003 Doddge Durango SLT...or if ya dont' wanna do that then...where should i wire the remote turn on wire...and i need steps to do that for...and since i have a stock radio... i need to know the best place to hook the remote wire into too..thanx..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us