New box idea tell me wat you think

Silver Member
Username: Reef

Post Number: 330
Ok im building a box like thisUpload but the top of the box where the subs mount i would put plexi glass. wat you think should i do that?

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8095
i like that pic - but what is so interesting 2 see that u wanna put plexi glass !?......

Silver Member

Post Number: 331
do you think i should put plexi glass on the top or no? how much you think it would cost if not i wll build the box just like that pic

Silver Member
Username: Jonez788

Post Number: 141
Not much, it looks like a pretty standard box. It actually looks like two boxes.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 8101
if u seen my install u will notice that i'm not into bling but mainly on how it sounds . Dont know how that will sound but if i had 2 do an install in a car like that i would still place the box behind the rear seat firing backwards cause bass always sounded best like that in my hatch

Anyways u cant use a wide piece of plaxi cause it flexes & its expensive too .....

Silver Member
Username: Lexuscoop

Pheonix, Arizona USA

Post Number: 679
if i were you i'd put like a shee of fabric over it all so people wouldn't know you had a system, just like 3 yards of fabric from Joanns or something so they can't actually see it you know?

Silver Member
Username: Seth_walker

U.S.A.

Post Number: 150
I would switch where the subs and amps are with sub next to the seats. then i would mount them inverted.

Silver Member

Post Number: 339
why Seth? would it make it sound better, i have a set of 12s with a box next to the seat and i couldnt find a way to mount the box becuase it slides every were and messes up my window tint and the gas tank is right below the subs
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us