C12 amp to power them

Silver Member
Username: Eseesai

Post Number: 133
since my neighbor wants an amp for less than 100bucks i was talking to Chauncy and he is selling ma a bazooka p.miller series amp for 55buck but i was also looking at this amp here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/DUB-MAG-AUDIO-DUB2502-AUDIOBAHN-2CH-500-W-AMP-AMPLIFIER_W0QQ itemZ9734504350QQcategoryZ48597QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

would this power them alright to their full potential since the are 150wrms a piece and its two of them?

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 4815
if your subwoofers are 4 ohm versions a piece then you need an amp that is 2 ohms stable bridged putting out 300 rms which is true power or find an amp that puts out 300 rms at 8 ohms bridged...that would be your choices if the subs are 4 ohms each

ps...a little more rms power than they can handle wont hurt either...my cousin owned a c12 kicker

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
so what else would u recommend that is under my neighbors budget SEAN?

he could maybe spend an extra 10 to 20 bucks if it helps which i know it wont alot but its his budget?

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
i got another question my neighbor just told me his C12 only have one positive and one negetive both are like that so does that mean that they are 2ohms?

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
so does anyone know if the r two ohms then?

Silver Member

Post Number: 141
no one?

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
i need to know anyone out there

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7643
it should be on the sub, if not ask him to see the manual

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
he doesnt have the manual, but he told that each of the subs has one positive and one negetive?

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 7644
yeah, but that has nothing to do with ohms....

Silver Member

Post Number: 144
oh and by the way Chauncy my neighbor said he wants a stronger amp because he might change to something else later thats all he said my bad i thought he would of wanted it...

hey do u guys think this amp would be good for the kickers its an MA Audio M689i 800 watt 2 channel amp this is the link

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem%26item%3D9737394674%26&sspagename= STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT%26

let me know
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us