Ahh cant decide

Silver Member
Username: Logan__tille

Hamilton, Indiana United states

Post Number: 141
im getting ready to order subs in the next few days. i cant decide what to get. ive narrowed down my options to either two RL-p's or arsenals.....what do you think is overall best between the two?

Silver Member

Post Number: 142
oh..and the crystal comp.........god this sux so bad.

Gold Member
Username: 54danny54

Betsy layne, Kentucky..GO... USA duh

Post Number: 2442
no matter what u pick...you will be happy.
i like how the RL-p's cone looks. i like the price of the arsenal(and i have its bigger brother), and ive heard good bout the comp.
ur choice man. id get the crystal comp cause no1 has it and it is just supposed to be a really good sub

Gold Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 2178
Chauncey seems to really like the Crystal Comps. hopefully he'll give you some more info on thoes.

i'm sure you can find some good reviews on thoes subs on some of the other forums out there.

i've unfortionally never heard any of the subs in question, but i haven't heard anything bad about any of them. i don't know which i'd choose if i were in your situation either, lol.

Silver Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Chicago, Ill Us

Post Number: 780
for me i will take the arsenals cuz they are the new avalanches abd that makes them unique and better than soundsplinter soundsplinter is all about sq i never heard their lower models only the supreme and the other nes they sounded good but they need larger enclousure and sealed my pint is arsenals will get louder

Silver Member

Post Number: 143
well all i really want is a good sub that sounds nice and will get loud as hell when i want it too. so if you have any suggestions on what to get please share them.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us