Cool

Silver Member
Username: Ishkabobble55

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 273
so i was bumpin today with my 2 new RE re12"s, just testin em, and all the sudden me rearveiw just automatically switches to dim mode. so i set it back and about 30 seconds later the thing just stinkin drops off my windshield and hangs there by the wire. now i gotta go get some stupid glue and hang it back up. i feel as if ive reached a new high in my life!! lol

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7637
well that happened 2 me very 1st wk i installed my 2 Rs -lol

what i did was drill str8 through it & screw it directly into the metal bracing on the headliner/roof ......

Silver Member
Username: Extremesound1

Coventry, RI United states

Post Number: 156
adam do u have pics!!!!!!!!!! of the subs

Silver Member

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 274
YEAH HERE YA GO
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3132
i took my rearview off and put about 2 Layers - about a Tablespoons worth of area(just to give you and idea) of Dynamat Xtreme on mine and then forced it WITH ALL MY MIGHT....ugh.....back onto my windshield. That was definitely one of the more difficult things i have ever done....took me about 8 minutes to get it back on. lol

When i upgraded to my current bass amp....that thing was shaking like crazy....and i couldn't stand it because i couldn't see out of the back window, and i had some extra dynamat laying around soo....:-)

a little but oozed out of the side so i molded it around the base of the Rear-view....works good and you can't really see it cuz it is black.

Silver Member

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 275
thanks muddy i might try that.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3139
my rear view has a base that is glued on and then my actual rear view like slides into place....so i didn;t have to glue it back on. just force it back into the little clips that hold it in there.

Silver Member

Erie, Pennsylvania

Post Number: 276
ya, my little metal base and everything fell off, all there is now is a glue mark on the windsheild

Gold Member

Ocala, FL

Post Number: 3140
haha.
that happened to my mom's minivan. we took it to Orlando and then flew up to maine....so it sat in direct sun for 10 days..and it just fell off. lol

Gold Member
Username: Young_james

Canada

Post Number: 1400
prob with mine is that the part that the mirror joins to the bass rattles a lot. (hinge where you adjust it). I don't know what to do with it. My roof carpet is even rattling too.......hold up on the roof and it goes away. I can fix that, but any ideas about my mirror?

Bronze Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 87
Rip it off. In NC as long as you have the rear view or side mirrors, you're good. Take goo gone and a razor blade (very carefully) and you can remove all the glue. A heat gun will work good. Just don't apply too much heat. Sheets in the winshield will melt.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us