Dude, I forgot just how loud my little 10 was.

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Slowcala, FL The one that...

Post Number: 2992
I just got back form sitting out in my car port, and i whipped out and old Bass Mekanik CD and turned the Sub-level all the way up and folded the other half of my backseat down.....whew....that little ten POUNDS!!!!!

i also opened the trunk to watch it play....that little guy can flex!! lol

it has been a very long while since i have tested the limits of that sub....but i must say it still suprsises me. I have an 870wRMS DLS A6 amp on it and i have a Pioneer 8600 and i have the sub-level on +6 and the volume at 32 out of 40 and it just takes it like a good little....sub...don't wanna get in trouble here. lol

i know it might sound like i am bragging. but i am not...i assure you my system is not louder than most bass enthusiasts, but i will assure you that if you heard my system and then had to guess.....and i have had MANY people guess......none of them believed that it was only one ten until i showed them the box.:-)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2993
i would like to get it metered one day.:-(

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 3862
lol nice muddy.

Silver Member
Username: Alexv305

Tavernier, FL USA

Post Number: 136
I saw two tens drop nasty and on the termlab they hit like 140+. Everyone who sat in the car said they were 12s or 15s until they saw the 8 cubic foot box tuned to 40hz. I forget what 10s they were tho.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2995
my friend that also helped out at the same audioshop as myself had 2 10's, i think they were Treo SSi's, it's been a while, in a bandpass box, and nobody believed they were 2 10's. people were like "that's at least 2 12's if not 3".

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2586
haha, the DD is a beast!! :-) u know u can slap 1000d to it... It prob didnt even break a sweat!! Also that amp is underatted...

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Maryland U.S.A.

Post Number: 3613
Cant wait to hear my 2 TSX 10's ported. I have heard alot of great things about them.

Silver Member
Username: Astrosafari

Delhi, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 349
i have my sub at +10 and my HU goes to 35, i have the hertz on the HU at 35 and just before 60 on the amp. works for me. at 15 is about as loud as it gets without distortion and the bass all the way up. the speakers go louder but it doesnt sound good with +10 bass. with a 600 watt amp and 500 watt 15" clarion. u have bigger amp with a sub that probly handles more power.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us