Ot-should i

Bronze Member
Username: Mygame5982

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 99
should i get a boost mobile phone. i already have a cingular phone but im just getting boost for the chirp.
is it a good idea?

Bronze Member
Username: Devastation101

Post Number: 70
Yea, you should... I got the Boost I875(MSRP $400). I got that phone off of Ebay for $189!!!! It's hot, Bluetooth, MP3 player, Video Camera!! Boost is pretty good, plus they have a plan now where you can get 200 minutes a month, Free Chirp, Free Text, Free Wireless Web, Free Nights and Weekends for 49.99...can't beat that, especially if you only wanna use the chirp mostly! I say go for it, but please don't get the phones they sell in Target, Wal-Mart, etc. My parents have those phones, pretty lame, but hey suit yourself. I have a Nextel I730 for sale, all you need is a Boost SIM Card, you can get that off of Ebay!

Bronze Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 89
Buy a bird if you wanna hear chirping who cares do what you want its your phone not ours lol Why would you wanna buy a phone just cause it chirps......

Bronze Member
Username: Panocha

Post Number: 90
lol okay i tought he wanted to hear chirping dont know wtf that is on phones my bad.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 71
Oh yea, the only thing I don't like about Boost is that everytime you make a phone call, it always lets you know how many minutes you have left, convient...but annoying. And plus, you don't get call waiting!

Bronze Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 100
bump

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 707
whats chirping

Silver Member

H-TOWN, TEXAS US

Post Number: 101
chirping is when u here people on their nextels sounding like a speaker fone but its really a walkie talkie built into the fone

Username: Nightstriker21

Tampa, FL United States

Post Number: 7
cingular has walkie talkie feature now. so why not just get that or get a new phone and use that is capable of using the cingular version of "chirp"?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 72
Man, if you want a walkie talkie phone, why the hell would you wanna get anything else besides Nextel/Boost? And I've heard Cingulars, very trashy...the delay is just nasty! Do pay too much attention to the commercial, it's bull. Plus Nextel/Boost has the largest walkie-talkie coverage, "family",etc. there is so why Cingular? Just drop the cingular, plus contracts suck anyway!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us