Wanted!! rear infinity speaker for jeep grand cherokee 97-98

Username: Camdawg

Post Number: 2
I need the rear infinity speaker for my 97 grand cherokee, if anyone has one or knows where I can get one,at a fair price let me know. Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Makmillion

United States

Post Number: 57
Stock or aftermarket?

Post Number: 3
It really doesn't matter as long as it has the tweeter in it with the same connection and screw pattern, it might have to be stock. I really dont want to rewire anything.

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2864
Best place would be a junkyard.

Otherwise, check Ebay or the Jeep dealership...

Post Number: 4
I checked ebay, they only had front one's and the dealer wants $118 for one. Well thanks for your help, Ill keep on looking thanks. See ya

Gold Member
Username: Illuminator

USA

Post Number: 2867
Honestly, if they're going to charge you that much, you'd be better off just getting new speakers, possibly even Infinity's made by Infinity. Stock systems with the Harman/Kardon brandnames (JBL, Infinity) usually aren't that great to begin with-there's hardly any difference between the 'regular' stock system and the one with the Inifinty name on it.

Post Number: 5
Yeah I have thought of replacing them with nre one's but I wanted to same one's just so I could have the same bolt pattern and it would just snap right in, but your right if its that much I could take it to (hell best buy) and get it done cheaper. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us