Off topic-for the guys that are on house arrest or tested

Bronze Member
Username: Buckshot2

Lynn Haven/Panama City..., FL

Post Number: 18
firday night since it was the last day of my spring break we partied out in the woods by the fire... and just for the people who cant smoke... we rolled thr FATTEST flucking blunt you ever seen i wish i had a camera it was soo purty perfectly rolled and all... just wanted to let you guys know that i was thinking about you while we burned it

(other news for that night...we finished off a half gal of jim bean and 2 cases of bud light...we drank too much so we couldnt tell how much we smoked till we woke up in the mornin...we were all supprised we smoked over an ounce...)

Silver Member
Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 302
how much did u put in the one blunt. i love rollin blunts, almost as much as smokin em. its funny freakin out any passenger i have when im rollin a blunt while driving on the freeway.

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 546
LOL, I know why they're freaking out too, don't even THINK about driving through Bloomfield Hills while rolling anything... They'll have your balls under lock and key for 2 years of piss tests and nightmares...

Silver Member
Username: Lewass

Boomfield Hills, MI USA

Post Number: 547
And if you try to smoke while on probation, they WILL have your a.ss doing jail time.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 7065
oh no - not 1 of these stupid meaningless threads again !......

Silver Member
Username: Djbeanpole

Naptown, Indiana USA

Post Number: 127
Half a gal of Jim Beam and two cases of Bud.. man you guys can really drink... start a frat! Pfft.

Silver Member
Username: Killerzracing71

Fredericksburg, Virginia United states

Post Number: 456
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 159
hell yeah we were getting faded over here too smoking nothing but optimos and drinking hipnotic all kinds of other drinks i dont really like beer that much.

Bronze Member
Username: Johntheguy

Post Number: 36
i take pics of mine with my cell. oh yea i smoke a lot of them too
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 582
i have a hard time thinking that is a blunt. if so, that is a waste. 2 ounces of weed?? come on now.

...p.s. thanks for thinking about me james =) but guess what?? i get house arrest on april 18, may not even have probation and that is going to be in the middle of our spring break over here... so ya already know what im gunna be doin ;)

i like the pointless threads.. they need a pointless forum.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
i think we fit like a bit more than a quarter in the blunt and yes we drink a lot down here

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
is that 52 grams or 5.2 ....

Gold Member
Username: Cenus

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1572
ya guess what biotchs, i got off rehab yesterday, so hopefully i'll be getting on probation and house arrest be the end of the week or the begining of next week, and i'll admit i never have smoked a blunt, i'd like to though, but has any1 ever smoked out of a gravity bong, i hit one once and was f\/cked for like 5hours, it was badazz then again we were smoking jamican red, but i can't wait till the weekend.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1573
wow like usealle it didn't bump.

Silver Member
Username: Cadillacdb

Houston , TX

Post Number: 670
James what are you talking about 52 Grams for ?its 28 an ounce 112 a QP an 448 a pound oh an 224 a half a pound .. an putting away only an ounce is a light weight group of buddys, me an my boys went throuhg QP's in one sitting during nights of drinkin it up... an Jhon, thats a nice Cigar you got there, i hate seeing guys roll a Cigar with a Tiny bit of weed, because all you ever taste is all that tobacco Leaf an its harsh as hell, i wont Smoke a Sweet if it isnt as fat or fatter with weed in it as it would have been with tobacco

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 671
Oh you meant what is a bit more then a Quarter of an ounce,,, well a Quarter is 7 grams an a half is 14 so you put some where inbetween that much

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2227
:-) cadillac is correct..

5.2grams of tobaco... Ill pass....
make that some haze or atleast hydro man... nothing less...

try 28-29g of h2o for 260$$ or 14g of haze for 250$$

Silver Member
Username: Nnnnick_b

Weddington, Nc Usa

Post Number: 532
try 2000$ a pound. Straight Dro. 3200$ a pound for AK. 850 an O for fishscales. 800 pound for midies(to sell only).

Bronze Member
Username: Kbenz47

Rochester, New York United States

Post Number: 22
im on probation for possession and i still smoke every day, no going to jail for me, f_ckin piggies! By the way, you're all getting ripped off on buds. Shop around, find people who get the hook up and cut out the middle man, he's the one thats making cash off your azs.

Gold Member
Username: B101

Queen City, NC USA

Post Number: 2228
Nick straight dro 3200? LOL
take my 260 per ounce, then multiply that by 16 ounces in a pound: $4160 per pound of h20! :-)

Keith, no middle man 4 me bro.. I have things under control ova here.. I prefer to pay extra for better.. only high grade my friends.. better belive it! when I get my own hydro-system, thats another story...

hey Nick, PM me if you still want to hear my system man.. I also got that good stuff when u holla at me.. :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
i know how much is in a quarter once caddy i dunt need to ask i was akin about his scale i dont see no decimal
and smoking a qp in one night is rediculus theres no need for that we shouldnt have even smoked an ounce that night
you can only get so high and if u think otherwise you have the mindset of a noobie
and keith of course people is makin cash off others if they didnt why would they take the risks of sellin bud?

and please caddy if you dont know me dont talk sh1t about me "an putting away only an ounce is a light weight group of buddys" half of the people that we smoked with have been smoking prolly before you were born and we dont make the mistake of buying such shitty pot that we need a qp in one session

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
dont mean to offend anyone caddy but that statement was uncalled for

Silver Member
Username: Matt12490

Benicia, California USA

Post Number: 586
well if you think about it, this whole thread is pretty much uncalled for.

Gold Member

Hicksville, Ohio Usa

Post Number: 1574
wow i must be a true lightweight then it only takes about 2-3joints for me to be fried, but that only saves me money, so while you guys are buying qp's i'll be spending $40 and get a quater and be happy, and either that is some killer sh1t or you guys are getting ripped off, sh1t i only pay about $150 an ounce for hydro, and about 160-175 for jamican red.

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 68
WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT TOBBACO?

this is a forum for subs!

"This is off topic" my under wear are pink!!!???!!!??!!??!!?

Bronze Member
Username: Re_baby

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 29
go smoke your moms crack b*****s

Silver Member
Username: Graphix1

Santa Rosa Heights, Arima Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 844
goddammit where the fu.ck are the fu.cking admins or mods or whoever the fu.ck they are when you fu.cking need them

Bronze Member
Username: Jl_rock

Temecula, California U.S.

Post Number: 70
do you hate this thread?
its fu*cking ga.y as hel1
i think this thing is fu*cking for fag0ts

Bronze Member
Username: Re_baby

Okc, Ok Usa

Post Number: 30
go shuff it up your moms pipe

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 674
Hey James... My bad man, i didnt even pay attention to what he had the Cigar on top of ... i havnt been sleepin much lately because my father is in the hospital an ive been haven to watch the kids during the day an i also have to be up at 5 in the morning to wake them to go to school then i gotta take um an i gotta take care of there home an i guess i was sleepy as hell an i didnt even bother to notice that the thing was on a scale ... thats my bad man, an yeah this thread is way off topic so we should let it die already ....

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 675
Oh james i didnt see the comment you made about me being a noobie an you smoking before i was even born but just to clear that up i started smoking weed when i was around 12 years old an im 21 now .... I Live in Houston TX, Talk to anyone an they will tell you that we are true Smokers around here an the Light Weight Comment was actually just a joke so i dont know why u got sooo offended

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 677
James,, you really got all bent out of shape over nothing, an i was probably selling weed before you even thought about smoking the stuff, Kiddo ... an i smoked alot because me an most my buds Slanged the stuff an thats just how the Ole G's Roll

Silver Member

Houston , TX

Post Number: 678
An Speaking of Noobies, What Veteran Smoker would make a Thread Dedicated to the night before last when he smoked weed an rolled his first really fat joint an got all drunk an actually finished off an ounce .......
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us