Best sq help

Bronze Member
Username: Ogduncan

Post Number: 37
So i have a c6 vette that comes with 3 3.5in speakers 2 5.25in speakers, and 2 10in speakers. I would like to replace this stock bose system without having to add a amp. Is this possible or do i need to add a external amp to get the most out of this system. I just want it to have amazing sq (im not really conserned about it being that loud. O by the way i have already added 2 12in subs so the low stuff is taken care of.

Silver Member
Username: Alteraudiousa

Concord

Post Number: 734
you need an amp to get good SQ. also replace the stock HU or get teh JL cleansweep.

Bronze Member
Username: Ogduncan

Post Number: 38
i have nav so i dont want to get a new head unit

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 916
Then go JL Cleansweep definatly. You need an amp. That "Bose" stock system in there is junk. In fact, if you want to replace all those speaker locations with new speakers, you'll need a few amps.

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 917
Then go JL Cleansweep definatly. You need an amp. That "Bose" stock system in there is junk. In fact, if you want to replace all those speaker locations with new speakers, you'll need a few amps.

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 918

Silver Member

New Jersey US

Post Number: 919
Ah, sorry about that!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us