New Car and I Need Help

Username: Kerouackid

Post Number: 1
My "Love Machine" (1990 Chevy Scottsdale) finally died. Stolen twice, found in a parking lot the 1st time, 2nd time didn't even make it 1/2 mile. 187,00 miles, busted steering column, missing battery, no a.c. I finally had to put her down. So, I bought a 06 Altima. I need help with a new system. I am not into heavy bass. I want a full clean sound. I already have the B.A. Pro60's and SL95's. I want the Ipod friendly Alpine 9857 for my head unit. I don't know what kind of amp(s) to get. Also, I don't know what kind of sub to get. I know I need one, but I don't know what kind. Your suggestions would be appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Luke5513

Post Number: 80
If you don't like alot of bass go with one ten or one 8". I really like the infinity perfect 10.1. they have great SQ. you can put them in a .6cf box and they will be very tight. If I'm not mistaking the Ba pro's are 100 watt rms? infinity makes a six channel amp "REF5761A" or go with the "REF7541A " for the speakers and "REF311A " for the sub. check out infinitysystems.com for spects. thats my $.02
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us