*****Sealed or Ported box*****

Mikejr41888
Unregistered guest
what type of box makes subs sound louder

what kind of box do u reccomend for 2 pioner ts-w306c 12" http://sonicelectronix.com/item_5292.html

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 5020
i have 2 of those subs & i experimented with both sealed/ported - do ported cause sealed holds them back alot !

also if u r thinking about buying them DON'T ! - if u already did well expect poor sound quality cause they r kinda sloppy & don't play well below 40hz . I bought 2 alpine type R 2 replace mines & its 100 times better in all regards .....

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1103
you definatly want to go ported. I can design you a box for $10. Let me know if you're interested

Silver Member
Username: Kaos15th

Post Number: 116
hey wahl do you tell us exactly what pieces to cut the measurements and all that Cause i want to have home depot cut the pieces for me so i can just put evrything together. And im looking for a dual 12" ported box i've never put ported boxes together. if you can i might be interested.

Gold Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Wellsburg, WV USA

Post Number: 1178
Design him a box for $10? With those subs, just stick them in a Wal-Mart enclosure!

Gold Member
Username: Sploosh56

Ohio

Post Number: 1104
yea they tell you exactly what sizt they need to be. I can't garuntee you'll have the most amazing system but I can garuntee your system willsound much better than with just some cheap, prefab box.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us