JL

Bronze Member
Username: Steven1234

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 83
i am looking for a set of 12inch subs that can or are the same as the 12in w6's... i wanna try and avoid JL just casue everyone goes the JL way. So please leave me some ideas.

Gold Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1958
idmax

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 4499
cmp

Silver Member
Username: Alex_f

Lawrenceburg, Ky Us

Post Number: 584
hey chauncey, if u dont mind get on aim

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 543
what are you talkin about everbody goes the JL way only a few people on here go the Jl way b/c nobody else can afford it or they don't see the point in paying for Jl. most people go for RE on here which is fine i would just never buy anything w/out being able to see or hear it in person.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 5483
Most people are on the Adire/RE bandwagon, JL tends to be the one that's bashed more often because they can't afford it.

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 545
yes!! Jonathan i completely agree w/ you man you're dead on

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 84
so any ideas on what i should try and go with?

Silver Member
Username: Southern_bass

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 995
i say go with image dynamics idmax

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 996
since you said you want to avoid jl

Silver Member

Paris, Tennessee U.S.

Post Number: 997
maybe a couple of re se's , if you want to do a 2 sub setup instead of 1

Silver Member
Username: 420pimp2

Post Number: 188
eclipse ti, or here check out this site you can watch vidios to each brand of sub
http://realmofexcursion.com/videos.html

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1984
get a couple of aa arsenals. they are selling it cheap and those things have good sq. they are new so i haven't heard them but they are from ascendant audio and they are a reputable company.

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 85
and the aa can compare to the w6v2's.... see im trying to get as much input as i can casue all the shops and stores around here carry gernic brands and i cant really listen to them. Around my area is jl,alpin,orion,and if they do have other brand is just on display on wall that sounds like crap.

Gold Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 2034
"JL tends to be the one that's bashed more often because they can't afford it."

lol. is your price range the same as the w6 or are you looking at something less expensive?

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 86
see i want good SQ as well is being loud so. im really just loooking to have my car sound really good. SO far my set up has diamond audio HEx comps in the front door and diamond audo D6's comps for real fill i just need a set of subs now and i cant decide. I drive a gmc jimmy 2 dr so i have alot of room. But for now i have a set of L5's and they sound pretty good when the volume is low but once i start pounding them they dont really stay so clear and just sound like a big pounding noise no SQ at all. SO yea thats where i stand now so im trying to find another set of subs to replace my L5's

Gold Member

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1991
well like i said i haven't heard them. but some people who have used their older models said it is very good. in fact if you want one 12 avalanche i think james longo is selling his. if you want subs with decent sq the type x isn't that bad. but you would need to have 2 if you want it to get loud. i have 2 type xs and yesterday i changed it from ported to sealed and now it sounds much better.

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 87
some guy at a audio shop around here told if i want SQ from alpine subs there type R's are there best and they still dont come close to W6v2's that what i was told.

Bronze Member

Rahway, NJ

Post Number: 88
what would u go with the diamond audio d6's or ascedent audio's arsenal subs?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us