Quick question for the knowledgable

mahky mahk
Unregistered guest
alright currently i have a 1989 cadillac deville, a work in progess. I bought a JVC KDG210 deck, a blitz audio 2 channel 1400 watt amp, and one audiobahn subwoofer in a sealed box. the sub pounds, and sounds great, but, my car only has front speakers, and there old, and if the volume gets over like 14, it hises and sounds real bad. i want to buy new door speakers and run them to one channel of my amp so i can match the ouput of my sub. my question is, my sub is taking up one channel, can u run speakers in parallel or series to the second channel of my amp? any input is apreciated. thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Theelfkeeper

Stockbridge, GA USA

Post Number: 810
you don't want to run speakers on a 1 channel (mono) amp, you want a 2 channel for a single pair of speakers, that way you will have a stereo output.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 733
First, get some new speakers. Running them off the HU shouldn't sound THAT bad.
Next, you could probably use your 2 channel for your speakers and get another mono amp to hook up to your sub.

Brandon S
Unregistered guest
I have a Audiobahn AW1206T subwoofer it is 4-Ohm pushing about 2200 max peak. But i Also have a pioneer 760 2-channel amp (760 watts). I already have it bridged to the speaker. but it seems to not want to bump at all. Is there another way to hook it up to the speaker.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us