The Last straw

Username: Curious

Post Number: 1
Ok guys im gettin frustrated but this is the delima now i can't get the jl sound system to much money but will this amp Audiobahn A275HCT 600W RMS 1 Ohm Mono Stable Flame Amp
work good with two 12" audiobahns with 500 watts rms each speaker and whats with the 1 ohms i don't know much about that but my subs are wired some how

Bronze Member
Username: Johnleabu

Post Number: 39
dont get audiobahn this amp will work jsut fine with them subs http://ikesound.com/product-product_id/2885 if the subs are dual 4 ohm then that amp is the one u should get

Silver Member
Username: Tdbdadrummer

Post Number: 829
Actually, get the Audiobahn amp, and different subs.

Most Audiobahn amps perform, it's the subs that are the garbage.

Post Number: 2
wont that hifonics amp blow my subs and i really don't see anything wrong with the subs i just burnt up my crunch amp

Gold Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 3464
My bet is u burned up ur amp from a wiring boo boo, like tyler said audioburn makes good budget amps, there subs on the other hand are best left where they are.

Post Number: 3
Ok guys thanks for the info now i guess i ll get the audiobahn amp but im not changing my subs because im not about to be entering any contests so is there a certain way i should wire the subs for this amp or what.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5113
When connecting 2 or more subs, make sure you meet the minimum ohm requirement of the amp.
Parallel will divide the resistance by half and Series will add.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us