I need a bit of help

Username: Vball06

Post Number: 1
My friend just sold me 2 audiobahn AW150T 15" subs.
It came with an A2002T amp that puts out 800 rms. Not the greatest but i'm poor and it was only $200.
my question is what kind of box should i get for the most bass possible and where can i buy it? I've done my research and bandpass enclosures sound complicated and if you don't get one made specifically for your subs they will not work right. Any suggestions on how i could get more bass would be very helpful. Should i get better subs or will getting a good box work?

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 639
just get a nice slot ported box for those subs. you can find them on ebay for real cheap.
there is no point in getting custom enclosure for those subs.
yes, i think you should get better subs if you want good sound.

Post Number: 2
what kind of subs should i get that my amp would still power?

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 299
does your amp do 800 rms @ 2 ohms?

Post Number: 3
yes it does

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 645
if your poor then just get a nice box for those subs and see how it sounds. just because it's audiobahn doesn't mean it is not going to make any sound.

Bronze Member
Username: Frkkevin

Fort Worth, Texas US

Post Number: 28
Yea I wouldn't worry about getting new subs. At least get a good box then hook it all up and see how well you like the way it sounds. Hell, it may suprise you, then again it might be horrible. If you don't like the way they sound you can always sell them and pick up two other subs. At least you'd already have an amp and a box in that case :P. As long as you like the way it sounds it really doesn't matter..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us