AVALANCH out performing the W7

Silver Member
Username: Lil_jon

Post Number: 201
i Seen this team has played with both subwoofers
so I found a post a few months back that was curious of the performance of the two and bumped it also ofcourse checking to see how my setup would sound :-) check it out \/ http://toxicforum.com/view_topic.php?id=75&forum_id=1&jump_to=9111#p9111

Silver Member
Username: Ucfsaxman

Oviedo/orlando, Fl

Post Number: 260
i don't get it what are you saying.

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 213
yeah but where am i going to put a 7 cuft box in my accord. i know alot of people have suv's and they have the space for that but do majority of the people want to have a 7 cuft box in their car? so for a person who doesn't want a big box in their car, the W7 would be a better choice.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5019
A well designed box will out perform any overly large box.
On the article, whomever did the testing, did not use HO box for W7.
To be proper, it should've been Avalanche vs W7 in HO box.

Silver Member

Post Number: 202
chad you need a 10 inch sub for that trunk lmao

my brother has an 05 accord and a 4.5 enclosure wouldnt fit I would never buy a car with a trunk that small i can fit 7 cube easy in both my cars and have plenty of room and i dont own a suv

isaac they didnt say what enclosure ether was in look like the same stuff to me same hair trick girl the w7 had a much better amp then the avalanch did
only diffrence i could tell
hifonics avalanch

orion w7

i would giv my girl a w7 if it was cheaper as her trunk is tiny a funny shaped

Silver Member
Username: Bestmankind

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 245
lol yeah it sux to have small trunk space. i am thinking about taking out my back seat and make my car a 2 seater. its a coupe so i don't have too many people sitting in the back. this way i could have a nice sounding box in the cabin.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 5025
Chad, unless you are single and not married, don't do it. You'll never get lucky with a female without back seats.

Silver Member

Post Number: 209
cheap azz all that money you spend on amps and subs isaac you could atleast take her to the holiday in lmao
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us