Speakers/sub to amp question


Bronze Member
Username: Kevbo887

Post Number: 49
Registered: Sep-05
I have a amplified subwoofer tube hooked up to my car stereo system. Id like to hook up my speakers to an amp (it says I can do it to the tube, but its a really cheap 100 watt rms tube) and I figured that would make it really crappy sounding. But, for temporarily Im going to try it.

Now my question, what kind of amp am I looking for to plug in JUST speakers. 2 front and 2 rear. Am I looking for a 4-channel or 2 channel or what, im not really sure.

Also, is it just a matter of splicing wires? Thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Kevbo887

Post Number: 50
Registered: Sep-05
Anyone, thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 1798
Registered: Jul-05
if its 4 coaxes then buy a 4 channel amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us