Hey zac....found some1 w/ 180+ (not team loud)

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1284
and he is bringing it to USACi finals.

Matt Sibley...i have met him a time or two, nice guy.

http://www.carsound.com/UBB/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008616

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 292
yeah lol, i seen that post lastnight. his replies in threads are always well thought out and spot on. He doesnt seem the type to lie about anything. he's been in college working hard but it looks like he still found the time to build a winner.
You comin this weekend?
i'm having problems with the mmats right now. I just got them back from an update and i lost 1 full db. I hope I can get it back. The only thing I changed in the system was adding a line driver, i'm gonna take it back out tonight and test without it. I hope thats it.
Anywho, talk to ya soon, l8r

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1287
Nope, not going to finals...I'm not really active in competing. I just go to the occasional local show. (that and w/ my bp1200.1 i'm stuck in mod301-900...just doing a lil ole 145-47dB, lmao...i would be good for dead last at finals)

I am going to a little show this weekend though...a double point USACi show in Pineville, La.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 3542
I heard line drivers can sometimes hurt you Zac (id bet thats it) let me know

Gold Member

Post Number: 3543
could also be the temperature of the day. Im also pondering why a line driver could cause you less db. I was told this but im not sure WHY it can happen.

Gold Member

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1293
line drivers can change the signal your amps are getting...some amp will behave slightly different depending on the signal they get.

-at least thats the only thing i can think of.

Gold Member

Post Number: 3546
well to test that theory a little more id set the voltage lower and play around with testing more just to see what happens (I agree with you though marshall)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us