A few questions....

Bronze Member
Username: Vai4me

Michigan USA

Post Number: 16
Ok first off RE is considered more of an SPL sub correct? Where does JL fit SPL or SQ? The W3 subs are reasonably priced are they a good all around sub? (SQ and SPL) I have heard that as far as SQ goes Infinity is about the best, Any truth to this?

Bronze Member

Michigan USA

Post Number: 20
BUMP

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana USA

Post Number: 1241
RE offers SQ, SQL, and SPL sub.

-the SX line is an SPL sub w/ pretty good SQ. the XXX is a great SQL sub. the MT is a balls the the wall SPL sub.

the W3 falls in the daily SQL catigory, kinda. gets reasonibly loud and sounds good doing it...comparable the RE's SE line.

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 4565
Feed MT 1200w+ and stay a block away. It'll sound just as good, if not better than lot of the SQ subs.

Bronze Member

Michigan USA

Post Number: 21
"RE offers SQ, SQL, and SPL sub.

-the SX line is an SPL sub w/ pretty good SQ. the XXX is a great SQL sub. the MT is a balls the the wall SPL sub.

the W3 falls in the daily SQL catigory, kinda. gets reasonibly loud and sounds good doing it...comparable the RE's SE line."

Ok thanx...so if you could get the RE SE or the JL W3 for the SAME price which would be a better choice....?

"Feed MT 1200w+ and stay a block away. It'll sound just as good, if not better than lot of the SQ subs."

Thanks but no thanks I like to be in my car while driving...LOL. :P

Silver Member
Username: Thigpen

RVA, Va Usa

Post Number: 105
i was trying for about 2 weeks to see what people thought between the W3 and the SE and i only got about 3 or 4 results and they both said that the SE would have a tiny bit better SQ and tiny bit better SQL. personally, im about to buy 2 RE SES and a 12.1

Bronze Member

Michigan USA

Post Number: 22
AWSOME!!! I am in on the group buy for 2 RE SE's and am thinking I will get an Orion 1200D to push them. I am looking forward to hearing them since I was using 2 12" Kicker CVR with 2 MTX 311D amps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us