Slot vent enclosure specs for an IDMAX V3 12"

Username: Rob_preg

Royal oak, Michigan United states

Post Number: 7
This is basically a continuation of another thread, but it got off subject of the original name i thought i should start a new one. That said, I was directed to bcae1.com for the specs of a ported enclose but it doesnt seem like they can give the specs for a slot port. Maybe im wrong, but the most they say is a square port and it doesnt seem like the same thing. In any case, does anyone know what the specs would be for a 2.25 cu. ft. enclosure tuned to 28 Hz, or where i would be able to find such a spec. I just want everything perfect for when i do get my new IDMAX. Again, i would like to thank everyone on here, especially glasswolf, isaac, and jonathan for all the expertise and advice.

Silver Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 955
Y not call them up & ask for assistance
http://www.imagedynamicsusa.com/spec.php?type=encspec&id=IDMAX12D4%20V.3

Post Number: 8
tuché....

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1773
hey rob, you should drive down to FL so i can hear what i will be getting.:-)

Post Number: 9
ya, it just sucks i gotta wait a few weeks to even order anything. i go to kettering university and they have this whole co-op program where u go to school for 3 months then you go to work for 3 months at a job in your respective field of study, thats why im workin at venture industries. you do this switching on and off thing all thru school. its pretty tight. anyway, i just started work again and im pretty broke right now. i should have the money in a few weeks tho. i still need to get the infinity kappa 6 1/2 components, kick panel enclosures, ID MAX, and that custom enclosure. Im gunna be anxious as hell these next few weeks. I know it'll all be worth it in the end though. you should come up to michigan sometime. i think glasswolf lives somewhere up here too. you all dont know how much i appreciate all the help ive gotten from this site. if it wasnt for u guys id probably have some circuit city system and think it was the best out there.

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1777
your welcome, although i don't remember if i helped you that much. lol
i would love to go to Michigan someday.
i have heard it is very nice up there in the summer.
that would be fun to bug GW all day. LOL

Gold Member

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1778
in the mean time....Get To Work!!! lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us