High SQ subs

Username: Sarcastic

Great Bend, Kansas USA

Post Number: 1
Howdy, I recently purchased 2 Memphis 16-PRD 1000.1 amps. Little did I realize there are few subs that can handle 1000rms by themselves and be bridged down to 1ohm. I have a small trunk in my 95 eclipse and a fiberglass enclosure is out of the question. I would like to use both amps but only enough room for 2 subs. I do not want SPL subs I spent 1400 for the highs in my car and do not want to drown them out with low SQ bass. What I need help with is. What is the highest SQ 10in sub out there that is 2ohm dvc. I am looking at RF Power Stage 2 T210D2 and that's about all I have found. Has anyone used, or heard these subs? I want tight and clear bass. Thanks

Paul

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1244
you should get an Imaged Dynamics IDMAX, they come in Dual 2 and Dual 4, they handle 1000wRMS,a are comparable to the JLW7 in SQ.
http://imagedynamicsusa.com/products_page.php?id=idmax&type=sub

Gold Member
Username: Basshead86

Ocala, FL USA

Post Number: 1245
*you should get an Image Dynamics IDMAX, they come in Dual 2 and Dual 4, they handle 1000wRMS,and are comparable to the JLW7 in SQ.*

fixed some typos

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 408
Definately a great SQ sub. Don't have personal experience with the 10s only 12s. I'm sure they're just as good. As good as they sound w/ 1000W to them, they are going to be loud and hit.

Username: Sarcastic

Great Bend, Kansas USA

Post Number: 2
Thanks alot for your help, I will look into them.

Paul

Bronze Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 98
If you can spend that much on highs you might want to look into JL Audio W7 or SoundSplinters RL-p both sound great.

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 992
brahma
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us