Audioque .. is it digital designs? check this out...

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 873
for some of you that have never heard of audioque go to www.audioque.com

for those of you who have. is this the same company as digital designs? ive heard that the HD series is basically the DD9500. they look so much alike.. also ive notice on the site they reccomend a box tuned to 40 hz with 16 inch port length and 16sqin port volume per sqft of volume. everything about them seems like DD. i was just curious if anyone else had information on them? the prices are amazing. like 369 for a HD15 which i believe if im correct is like the 9500 which is 750

just something to look into. let me know what you think.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 238
Jassa, the lead designer and builder at Digital Designs is the son of Audioque's owner. So yes, they are basically the same woofers. Same parts, same designers, same manufacturing, but assmebled on opposite sides of town lol.

Gold Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 3696
Interseting... I've heard of them before, just never seen their products untill now.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 874
i dont get why digital designs is double the price then though. i mean its not like DD is JL and has all of that advertizing...?

and just a thought... what do you think would have more SQ and be able to drop lower in a ported box tuned to 30Hz? a HD15 or a MT 15 ?

Silver Member
Username: Mikechec9

Http://www.cardomain.c...

Post Number: 962
very interesting. never heard of them. i'm now wondering too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us