Nakamichi CD-400 for sale!!!

Silver Member
Username: Chrisklein

Post Number: 133
Hey everyone, i have decided that i would like to to try out a different HU, one that is XM ready so i can clear up some space on my dash as having both XM and Sirius is looking cluttered.

I will consider all offers, but please dont make stupid offers like xbox stuff and whatnot. I am interested in money(paypal, etc.).

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
Come on everyone. Nakamichi makes some of the best HU and they dont make this one anymore. You will only see one of these pop up occasionally on ebay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Anyone interested at all???? I would rather sell it to someone on here that i know will love it and take care of it then someone on ebay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
bump it baby!!

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 434
maybe if you posted this in the Head Unit section you'd get more responses. What would consider reasonable though? How about $150 as long as its in good shape? I like to keep a Nakamichi around because the older crowd really seems to appreciate them.

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
150 is pretty low. I had it in the HU forum too, but it was deleted over the night. A new one goes for atleast 360(one was at that with 20 mins left yesterday on ebay), and 300 not including shipping for a refurbished one. Used and in perfect condition is better then a refurb in my opinion. I was thinking 275 shipped would be a good price.

Silver Member
Username: Scubasteve

Annapolis, MD

Post Number: 441
If I was going to buy it for me to use, I'd take used from someone on this forum over refurb, but refurb is still under warranty though, which would mean more to sombody I'd be installing it or selling it to...Anyway, I think I saw that model in the $275 range online, but that may have been before they stopped making them...

Silver Member

Post Number: 148
I bought it at 300 when they were selling it that was the lowest i could find it for, and i got it off of ebay. I guess i would prob take 250 if i cant find any takers.

Silver Member

Post Number: 149
I have my DEH-P860MP from pioneer premier on its way and i should get it on monday. When i put that one in i am planning on taking the Nak out and if i can find anyone on here i will put it on ebay.

Silver Member

Post Number: 150
I also have a Diamond Audio 15" TDX Dual 2 Ohm sub for sale as well. Let me know if any of you are interested in either of these items.

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 793
860MP is a beautiful HU.

Silver Member

Post Number: 151
I know, thats why i am getting one. lol.

Silver Member

Post Number: 157
Come on people. Someone must have some interest in the Nak or the TDX. If you would rather e-mail me privately, do so.

Silver Member
Username: Mike_anthes

Canton, SD USA

Post Number: 279
i like my eclipse cd8454...its awesome...it has 8v pre outs...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us