A LOUD ENGINE POP !

Bronze Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 99
Not car audio but those of u who complain about 'engine noise' ! ..........

READ THIS PARAGRAPH BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURES.

This will freak you out.

A guy in St. Louis was driving to work on Hwy I-44 when he heard a 'pop'. He thought it sounded like a flat tire, though his ride wasn't affected.
After pulling over, checking the tires and finding them intact he opened the hood to look at the motor. Before the hood was even all the way open he jumped back in shock and knocked his head on the partially opened hood, unable to believe what his eyes were seeing! Nobody was going to believe this! You sure wouldn't have either ! Fortunately, a coworker with a camera recognized him along side the road and stopped to see if he could help.
Now, this has to be right up there at the top of the list of unusual but verified, "Reasons I was late for work."

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

How many of u woulda sh1t your pants if this happened to U !

Show this to females & THEY will guaranteed flip out - LOL

Silver Member
Username: Iowahawks19

Post Number: 402
holy sh!t, i don't know if i think it's real or not, it probably is

whered did you find that at?

Bronze Member
Username: Rovin

Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 100
Hey - its my 100 posts !

My bro sent it to me - in his spare time he surfs the net alot for wacky stuff ,had it in my inbox since May .

While aback he sent he sent me 1 where a lady crashed into an ELK , a big mofo on impact that ripped through her car's front windscreen , part of the roof & landed in the trunk - NO SH1T ! , damn i deleted those pics by mistake . Aboce pics were joke compared to that . Lady miraculously escaped unhurt though -lol .

Here's a few more crazy pics he sent me - aaah , the power of the internet !

I know its an audio forum so guys don't ticked off !

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts