Alpine 7893 No eject

Username: Will_dog

Eugene, OR USA

Post Number: 1
Only way for me to Eject CD is if i hit the reset button then cd ejects and then i also have the option of tilting the face. After i hit the reset button I am able to do both (eject&Tilt) but for only about 10 mins then it says ERROR if I try and eject or tilt. other then that No problems anyone seen this problem b4..?Upload

Silver Member
Username: Illuminator

Post Number: 545
Sounds like the microprocessor needs to be replaced.

Username: Will_dog

Eugene, OR USA

Post Number: 2
Aaahhh thats right now I remember, I bought this unit used from a Local Repair shop I think dude said was hooked up wrong by original owner and that they had allready replaced the processor it was up for sale because the guy never came back for it... I guess he didnt have the scratch to pay for the repairs. ssooo i guess now i'm kinda screwed cause its been a while since i bought the HU. Great I wunder whats this is gonna cost me lol.. should I just buy a new HU..?
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Hemiboy

Post Number: 27
Beyond Econimical Repair!
Prolly shoulda bought a new one. I ran that same Alpine deck and Loved it! If i could find a brand new one I'd buy it today.

killerzracing
Unregistered guest
depends how much you like it i have a cda-7897 looks cool when it comes out the original owner had it, something happend it broke then my cousin the genius he took it out the car for him and broke everything off it (WHY) i saw it i knew the price 600$ new and got it from him quick for $40 he said it could be fixed for about $30 liar. one guy said it was trash no hope. he had one there at his shop on sale for 400 dollars this is still mid 05 not 02 when it's new i called alpine they said they will fix it for 95$ they fixed mine in a week that 95 dollars is a flat fee no matter what wrong with it unless u spilled something on it so if you want to keep it send it to alpine for repair
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us