Help installing rear and door speakers

Roy_J
Unregistered guest
So I just bought a 2003 Mitsubishi Galant to replace my old Camry. Removing the rear speakers and stereo wasn't too hard to figure out there but I'm stumped where to begin with this Galant. Any advice would be appreciated. Thnx in advance

Username: Bean0423

Post Number: 2
i just took the speakers out of my front doors and i had to remove my whole door panel. but my car is 10 years older then yours so you might just need to pull the speaker cover off. if i was you i would get a friend to help.

Bronze Member
Username: Dozyproductions

San Diego, California United States

Post Number: 67
i think by now most new cars you need to remove the door panel as a security precaution. Try to look in the manual to see how to do this or go online to another forum or website that would specifically show you how to do it. but in the end if you cant find any help then i would have it proffesionaly installed. just in case

Username: Justababyboy

Post Number: 8
Actually it is pretty easy me and my friend just installed front and back speakers in his mitsu...your suppose to take off the front door panels...there held on by these plastic pins...get like a thick flat head screw driver and pull toward you and the pins pop right out...start at the bottom and work your way up...oh ya there is usually one screw somewhere near the door handle you have to remove before you do this
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us