Wiring diagram please

Username: Tranterboi

Post Number: 1
Hello lads got my self a good system got a lil stuck how to wire it all up Bit of an amature i know. ive got sony head unit 3 pre out puts, decent qb 6,9s runing of black box mono block amp, black box 2 running the vibe black air 12" sub and capacitor please can some one give me a hand please start from begining cheers

Gold Member
Username: Carguy

Post Number: 2297
What are you looking for? According to your title, you're looking for wiring diagram? For that you need to specify the car make and model plus year.
If you're asking for help in installing all your items, then check the instruction manual of the amp or capacitor or power wire kit. They will all tell you exactly what you need to do.

Username: Tranterboi

Post Number: 2
cheers mate 106 Zest 2 2002 its all vibe so ill run u throu it just tell me yes or no i run grond cable to both amps from battery with fuse inbertween then from my mono block amp run speaker cable to sub, other amp run speaker cable from 6,9s to other amp and the head unit is it 2 rca cables to each amp? so how does the capacitor link up in the system??

CCRROMERO
Unregistered guest
I GOT A CAPACITOR AND HAVENT PUT IT IN. WHEN I DO DO I GROUNG IT FIRST THEN RUN THE POWER TO IT. THEN WHENS ITS CHARGED UP PUT IT TO THE AMP.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us