OMG LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!

Username: Jonklly5

Post Number: 6
Ok, now that i got your attention. What is the most efficient sub on the market? Customer service at soundmobileworks.com recommended to me the JL Audio w6v2. Are any of you guys familiar with Focal's Polykevlar subs?

Silver Member
Username: Loc_out

Post Number: 197
Not me

Post Number: 8
ok well what about subs? Im either getting one 15' for about 800$ or two 12" for the same price. What is the best sub i can get for a perfect balance of both sq and spl. Also some1 please explain the importance of speaker efficiency to me.

Silver Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 403
efficient would be how well they work on the power given.... and 800 dollars on a sub is a lot of money. your choices are basically unlimited... for SQL i would look into image dynamics ID max, Resonant Engineering x.x.x, Ascendant audio avalanche, the 12w6v2 is a very good SQ woofer but the other subs will be louder and better for SQL... eclipse Ti would be a great SQL sub and if you want to spend all that 800 on a 13w7 then go with that... some dont like how w7s sound though. ... theres a few to look into

Gold Member
Username: Suleman36

Post Number: 1293
Get the Image Dynamics ID MAX 12 for the best possible blend of SQ and SPL / they call it SQL.

I own a JL 12w6v2 and i whould reccommend it to you.

Post Number: 9
Ok thx alot. Is there a website or somewhere you know of where i can buy the RE XXX's or the avalanches. The websites ive been looking at like woofersetc.com and others that sell subs cheaper than msrp dont have them i dont think. also Ok for those subs you listed...What are some amps that i should get to push them.

Gold Member
Username: Subfanatic

Walton, Ky

Post Number: 3635
www.reaudio.com www.ascendantaudio.com but what about eclipse ti's lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us