Please Help with subs

Username: Mmance

Post Number: 2
What stores are the best for car audio system Best Buy, Circit City, Audio Xpress, Custom Sounds. Those are the only show around that i can think of.

Second, I went to Best Buy and they gave me a quote with $300, 1700 watt amp with 2 12" Alpine Type R subs. The I went to Custom Sounds and also got a quote. There it was a about $500, 500 watt amp with the 2 JL 12" w3v2 subs. Which set is better.

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2938
what kind of amps?

Username: Ridinlow987

Post Number: 9
NEVER BUY ANYTHIN FORM THOSE STORES, go to a car audio store that just sells car audio, but be carful because they will over price u. ( also never buy anythin off the internet because there is no warrenty with the item, it may say so but there isnt only buy off actual web sites of the product if u have to buy off the internet)

Gold Member
Username: James1115

Wilton, Ct

Post Number: 2970
thats not true Tom there are plenty Authorized dealers over the internet, unfortunetly JL is not one of them but there are plenty of PPI,Orion,Mtx,Rockford, most of the big company's have authorized internet dealers.

Bronze Member
Username: Ridinlow987

Post Number: 12
oh i no that what i was saying is like ebay, or such places like that the best place to buy somthin off the internet is to go to the products website and buy it there.( but also they may say they have a 3year warenty but they really dont)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us