Whats the best 5.25 for bass?

Username: Yebbanator

Post Number: 1
I know it's sad but all I can fit in the back of my 93 accord are 5.25's, unless there is an adapter I don't know about. So what brand offers the best bass for a 5.25? I'm looking at rockford fosgates on ebay but only because I was suggested that. Help me out please!

Post Number: 3
oh and it's just to replace the stock location and w/o an amp, just read about pyle driver, any good? looks a little cheapy and well...i just need a good 5.25 with best bass...jeez im impatient!

Bronze Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 57
i have a 96 accord and i was wondering if the speker sizes are the same? I want to replace my front two speaks but not sure of the size. On cardomain, the accords have sets of 6.5" so thats what i thought i needed.

Post Number: 4
well thats what mine said and i cant fit 6.5's and a tried a few top brands; nothing! So i bought 5.25 (50w RMS) kickers for $60 on ebay (including shipping). when i put them in i will post a review on this thread on them. oh and care removing the door panel if ur doing it ur self, i forgot a wire connection and ripped it right off, it was a b**** wiring it back!

Bronze Member
Username: Monkey_man

Post Number: 61
Okay thanks alot i have been confused about this for quite awhile now.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us