What sub should i use ? also amp

Username: Zoinks

Post Number: 1
2 re 3x or mt speakers
2 kicker solo x
2 Plutonium GZPW 15 SPL by ground zero ?
amps
lanzar opti drive OPTI4000D
2 tru technology h-1
or us amps ax3000de or axdd

also open to suggestions.as far as speakers go either 2 18 or 2 15 or 3 12's

Silver Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 151
What kind of sound are you going for?

Username: Zoinks

Post Number: 2
very low hard hitting bass kind that will rattle ur neighbor car apart.

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 338
2 18" X.X.Xs with Tru amps :-)

Silver Member
Username: Solacedagony

New Jersey US

Post Number: 339
Or the MTs if you want sheer SPL. Not sure how low they actually hit.

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1211
the us amps are very nice amps but they draw tremendous current they will blow away the optidrive amp if room isnt a problem you could go with a very large enclosure for the 18s and they will drop very low but if you want extreme low with what id assume would be much less box compared to the 18s id do the 15s......for a mix of low and punch the 12s would be the option

Gold Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 1212
in all seriousness if you want ultra low bass with nice spl look at the image dynamics (idmax)12s an fs of 20 hz cant be beat (lol) thye call for small boxes but you give them more box id assume they will drop like nobodys business

Plopez187
Unregistered guest
I need help on some1s opinion also. I know about subs and amps and all that but don't know too much about watts and RMS. I want a system just like Don says he wants his, to make the car in front or beside me shake. Everything I got in my car is Alpine and I want to stick with the brand, but what I need help deciding on is whether i should buy 2 15" Type Rs and 2 MRD-M1005s or 2 12" Type Xs with 2 MRD-M1005s. If anybody could tell me which would sound better between the 2 it would be alot of help. My problem is tryin 2 figure which is better, not the money

Gold Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 1136
well either way i hope you plan on upgrading your electrical system....the X's will hit hard then the Rs....make your own choices, its your system, there no fun in going with what everyone else wants...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us