How To Set The Darn CLOCK on a DEH-P7600MP

Bronze Member
Username: Tylermoncrief

Post Number: 26
Can someone give me instructions, I got my Pioneer head unit today. BEST BUY TOOK 5 Hours to hook up, But how can I set the clock on it

Bronze Member

Post Number: 27
NO ONE CAN HELP ME OUT?

angry_dwarf
Unregistered guest
Maybe if you read the instructions, you could have already answered this question before getting mad at us for not IMMEDIATLY jumping at the opportunity to do everything for you. And, if you weren't so damned lazy, (or full of sh1t) you wouldn't have had to pay for or wait the alleged five hours for BestBuy to install it.
You could have done it yourself in half an hour.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
1 question, Why are you trying to snap at me. Why would I lie about being at Best Buy for 5 hours, would you lie about it. 1 thing, I looked threw the manual, I didnt see anything about setting the clock. Another thing, Dude im just 18, if I would have did it myself, do you think I would buy the Pioneer from Best Buy, when I can get it for cheaper on ebay? And why wouldnt I get the free installation if they offered it, If best buy gave away 2 kicker L7's with the purchase of an amp, would you turn them down, No you wouldnt, So watch who you tryin to snap on A$$hole. And I didnt get mad at anyone, Just because I typed in caps dont mean Im mad, I could swear I see a question mark, and not an exclamation mark? hmm? And dont post if you not gone help anyone out, cuz you sure didnt do anything postin anger idiot

Bronze Member

Post Number: 29
Nevermind, I figured it out on my own, just by tinkering with it. So you can bump this post
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us