Archive through February 02, 2004

chris adamo
If anyone gets approached by someone selling speakers, out of their van or truck or SUV or whatever, by the name of THEATER RESEARCH, dont buy them its a scam. They got me today, but oh well I gues I learned the hard way. But, no one else has to.

jon colver
Why are they a scam??? I bought a pair for $800 and they sound better than my JBL's that cost me a few hundred more than that. As far as I'm concerned paying full retail price for ANY speaker is the real scam.
Have you even hooked up the speakers??

Anonymous
I don't think it's a real scam. I was approached and I bought a pair of TR2800 for $300. They sounded better than the Jamo X870 I bought for $870 at a fraction of the cost. If it is indeed a scam, I wish I was scammed before I bought my Jamos. Of course the dishonest part of TR is its retail price. They cranked the price to about $1999.99 or $2499.00. But, if you can get a pair for a few hundred bucks or a theater system for around $250, it's not a bad deal considering the present home theater market doesn't offer anything for 800 watts total about for that price.

Anonymous
It was in a home depot parking lot in Las Vegas NV. where I got my speakers...BUt I jewed him down to a $140.00 for the pair...Two guys in a blue SUV...One guy look like a crack fean... the speakers looked kool with the neon lights....they showed me something saying that they were worth $1,599.00.....I sayed whatever....I wheeled and dealed for about 5 mins. the crack fean was upset at the other guy for selling them so cheap to me...I told him, thats all I can afford....

Rick
I was at my local Washington Mutual, and I was approched by two people in a gold Durango. They asked me if I wanted to buy a set of speakers that were misordered for a custom stereo installation in my area. They tried to sell them to me for what the box said ($1999), but I got them to take $200. The speakers don't sound too bad, but I'm probably going to sell them on eaby or something. I think I got ripped off, but I've yet to take one apart to see who "really: makes them. Oh well.

Anonymous
I just had two guys come up to me tonight and ask if I wanted to buy these speakers. Started out asking $600 each. They had it all company invoice, sign on van and all. After looking over the speakers and doing some talking they came down to $180. I new they had something going on but I have been checking prices as of late and thought what the hell. Hooked them up,they sound better than my Boston Acoustics! They Look great, but will open them up soon to check out the speakers. Not worth that cool $1995 ea. lol

Anonymous
They've made it up to Canada. I just bought a pair in Mission, BC for $250. Just goes to show ya, if it sounds like it's too good to be true, it probably is. Just hope they sound OK.

Anonymous
i brought a pair in a lot in wawa lot in Philadelphia. They are indeed THEATER RESEARCH SPEAKERS.the box said $1999.99 son he offered $200 and i think i 've been taken for a ride. still haven't haven't hooked them up

Anonymous
Yup Theater Research got me too. I bought some speakers from them and they are AWFUL! Don't get taken by these guys.

Anonymous
sacramento, CA. Arden Fair Mall parking lot. hooked em up, sound great, better than $1500.00 sony's

Anonymous
They had me too, they were real goog selling these craps. I bought them 300$ to were supposed to cost 1999$ for the pair. These kids seemed to be ok...Ah god they had me...It was in Montreal...

If anyone wants to get rid of a pair of TR 1400 towers,please contact me!!!!!!Widowmaker@adelphia.net

sitting duck
they have made it to Kansas City..... I was offered a "surround sound set" for like $150 they said it was a $7000.00 system. I laughed at them and they got pissed. They also did not want to give me a phone number to call on my cell phone to validate the info they were giving me. : ) DON'T buy suff sold out of a vehicle... LOL

Got some 1000 watt theater research speakers outside of Tampa, same bit.... guy approached me in a white dodge ram pick-up, showed me a catalog and catalog said $1500 he wanted 500 i gave him 100 bucks which he seemed happy to get. speakers look great, just rigged a wire from my built in speakers and they seem to work, haven't installed them properly with an amp yet to tell you how they work , will let you know after i have. i'm just worried about spittin money on an amp for them if they do suck, but i've heard stories both ways. Odd how far this is reaching and no one can find this company!

dave w
they got me 2 bought a pair in new bedford ma. 300 for the pair. wonder were ther get these things? oh well i have em hooked up and sound pretty good, haven't cranked em up yet... probaly should'nt

Anonymous
Same story happened to me to day. I bought 2 speakers (TR-900), I got them for $150. I don't know why I bought them cause I knew it was a scam, but I took a chance. The speakers don't sound that bad, but they are not great.

I thought I was the only one looking for that website. I got 2 pairs of TR-2810 in Boston for $200 from two guys in a white van that read American Sound Systems. Does anyone knows how much the wooden speaker boxes are worth?

Anonymous
these guys are very, very abundant in south florida. i've been offered all sorts of theater research speakers several times by various types of people. i own a pair of tr-1100s and they sound really great. i was kind of surprised though, when my RCAs handled better on my 600 watt receiver... they practically have the same specs as the TR-1100s... they do sound really good though, just not worth the 350 i paid for the pair =\

Tallahassee gullible
They've gotten to Florida. just bought a pair from a white van. two guys with a convincing story, ya know? anyway, i got set up. took them to the pawn shop and they offered me $20 for the set. They said it was flea market stuff. $200 down the drain.

Anonymous
yep..just now me too in Orlando, 2 guys in a GMC.

Anonymous
If I had the oppertunity to purchuse one of there systems for $250 would you recoumend buying it?

Anonymous
I had the same thing happen a month ago in Vegas. I bought the Surround set for $160.00. I still cant decied if I am going to hook them up or not. But for $160 I dont really feel ripped off...

Hustler13
I was approached right in the bank parking lot. They said that they recieved excess speakers and they were selling them. The sticker price on them said $999 for each speaker. And they were going to sell them to me for half price. I told them that I could not afford to buy speakers for $500 each. They asked me how much money I had, so I went back in the bank took out $200 and told them this was all the money I was taking out. They tried to get me to take out more money but I told them to take it or leave it. Of course they took it. But its ok, the speakers are excellent, they sound better then I expected. I WOULD have paid the $500 if I was buying the speakers from somewhere like Best Buy.

Hustler13
The whole world is a hustle. Bill Gates is filthy rich because he sells computer code for hundreds of dollars. The Windows OS is nothing more than one's and zero's when you break it all down. But people will still be at the store spending millions of dollars to get the newest version of Windows when it comes out. These guys and Bill Gates are the same. They are both hustling you out of your money. So don't knock the game until you know the game.

Anonymous
watch out on E-Bay! They are in there like flies on.......

Steve F.
I bought a pair of the of 2800's for 200 they really do sound good for the price. At first I was really mad about the trickery that the guys used to influence me into buying them, but I was actually surprised with the quality sound when i hooked them up. I would probably buy more if they sell them a little bit cheaper for maybe 150.

abc
LOL... My friend bought a pair of speaker for 100+ while the speaker jsut worth 35 buck. I told him not to buy too bad he didnt listen.

I
http://www.trtheaterresearch.com/

Anonymous
Got approached by a tweeker in a white van in South Carolina(Greenville) $1999. told dude I'd buy him a bottle of liquor and give him $20. He jetted pissed off and insulted. Gotta be a scam!

Anonymous
I just purchased some TR-900s in Irving, TX for $100 each. I haven't hooked them up yet to see if they work or not. They actually came with a 3-year warranty - no phone number. Consumer Warranty Division, 3419 Via Lido, Suite 249, Newport Beach, CA 92663

I LIVE IN HOUSTON TX, AND THESE TWO GUYS CAME TO ME IN A WHITE ASTRO VAN ABOUT A 1990 MODEL. I WAS COMING OUT OF HOME DEPOT AND HE TOLD ME THEY WERE WORTH $4,000. I BOUGHT THEM FOR $300.00 HE GAVE ME A WARRANTY CARD AND HIS CELL AND HOME NUMBER. HE SAID THEY LOADED UP TOO MANY IN THE TRUCK AND HE WAS TO DELIVER THEM TO A LOCAL STRIP BAR CALLED GOLD CUP. HE SAID THESE ARE MADE OF SILK CONE INSTEAD OF PAPER. SO YOU CAN CRANK THEM ALL THE WAY UP. I HOOKED THEM UP TO A NEW HARMAN KADRON RECIEVER AND THEY SOUND WAY BETTER THAN MY KENWOOD 500WATT SURROUND SYSTEM. THESE ARE THE WOOD GRAIN ONES WITH ALLIGATOR LEATHER AND WITH A PIANO BLACK FINISH. I AM SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE. JUST AS LONG AS IT WASNT ILLEGAL. BUT THE SPEAKERS SOUND GREAT. WHO KNOWS IF THEY ARE GENUINE ALLIGATOR LEATHER! MAYBE IM IN THE WRONG BUSINESS, IF THEYRE WORTH 20 BUCKS THAN THEY MADE 280 DOLLARS AND SOME OF YOU GUYS PAID 800.00 .!!!

Anonymous
I AM FROM JOLIET ILLINOIS,I ALSO GOT RIPPED OFF FROM TWO GUYS WITH THE SAME SPEAKERS, THESE GUYS WERE IN A BLUE DURANGO WITH LICENSE PLATE NUMBER Y605393 AND HIS NAME WAS JOSH,AND THEY TOO CAME WITH A WARRANTY AND THE WHOLE BIT. IF ANYONE SEES THESE TWO WHITE YOUNG GUYS THROW THEM IN JAIL. WE PAID 450.00 FOR THE CRAP. THEY ARE REEAAL GOOD SCAMMERS. PLEASE LET EVERYONE KNOW YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Norwalk, California: I got approached by these guys as well. Is this how Theater Research does its business? I didn't buy the tower speakers or the home theater system. I told the guy what happens when I get them home and they don't work. He then offered me his phone # and showed me his ID--I felt more assured but still declined. I suggest that if anyone does decide to take a chance on a 'trunk sale,' get lic. plate or id or some way to recontact these guys. Back in the 80s I had a friend of a friend buy 2 'VCRs' out of a trunk. When he opened them up...surprise...2 bricks in each box!

Is there a place that sells Theater Research equipment?

There in La Crosse,WI also. I bought 4 speakers for $600, but I also got a receipt. On the receipt there is a 3 day right of recision, which means you have three days to decide if you like them or not since you did not buy them in their actual building or place of business this is required by law. The address is American Sound Systems, Inc
1025 Lunt Ave. Unit B
Schaumburg, IL 60193
Phone # (847) 534-0420

GOT ME TOO!!!IN NORTH KANSAS CITY,MO. TWO GUYS AT TACO BELL HAD THE WHOLE SALES PITCH. THEY WERE IN A GOLD JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE. THEY SAID THEY WERE ORDERED WRONG FROM HIS PLACE OF WORK. TOLD ME STRAIGHT UP HE GOT THEM FOR FREE! THEY ARE THE TR1110 ($999.00 ON BOX). HE EVEN SHOWED ME A MAGAZINE THEY WERE IN FOR THAT PRICE. I GAVE HIM $250 FOR THE PAIR. HOOKED THEM UP AND THEY SOUND GOOD SO FAR! HAVEN'T PUT MUCH POWER TO THEM YET!
SO FAR I DON'T FEEL RIPPED OFF.(GO PRICE THEM IN A STORE.) ONE QUESTION-IS THEATER RESEARCH A REAL COMPANY???????????????????????????????????????

Now we got a dude from FL selling these "white box" speakers on e-bay. You won't believe the price!! See for yourself:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=urbantwelve&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

I plan to watch and see if anyone bids on them. I doubt it, but if they do, I'll message the bidder and send him the link to this page. Thanks guys!

Some one on this web site changed my message regarding these speakers.TR1400,s.As I said before, I punished these spsakers with my top of the line 500w system and they took it with ease! They surpassed in quality the speakers I had originally.I paid $100.00 and gave 3 hours of my skills to a freind and I almost feel guilty because I didn't give him enough.Listen, if you bought these speakers for a couple hundred bucks you managed to get a set of speakers that sound better than a set costing way over $500.00.Whether they came out of a van or a shopping mall just listen to them and you will know these speakers ROCK and for only $200.00! Try buying a pair of quality speakers for that and see what you get!!! I can't believe you guys are complaining! I've been around Hi FI equipment for a very long time,and I am a musician.I know good sound when I hear it! As you're reading this I am trying to buy another set from someone like you who doesn't know good sounding speakers when they hear them.Sad but true!Don't trust this page !!!Some one tampered with my previous message!This page may be rigged!!!If you do not like the speakers because of what someone else has said stop and just put them to the test then make your decision.You would'nt want to let these babies go if you heard what they sound like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unkown
I bought some today you know luckily i spent most my money on other things and only had $200 hehe from the sound of things i guess i didn't do to bad cuz they sound quite nice and look rather good in my room, i also blasted them a couple times plays quite nice for my little setup

Anonymous
FYI,
I got my money back. I had 3 different phone numbers and 2 different addresses. I was originally approached by 2 guys in a white van and they sold me 2 pair of 2810's and a surround sount 501 for a total of 500 bucks. I was kind of hesitant at first, but I thought I could probably flip them to someone for a small profit. I guess this scam has been going on b/c everyone new about it here in Columbus, Ohio that I talked to. Anyway, I reported "Audio Dynamics" to the Attorney General and BBB. Within a couple of weeks, the scammers sent me a money order and even paid for the COD plus shipping. If you know any info on the guys who did this to you individually call your attorney general's office and the BBB and they will help you out considerably. Also, If you have any of the #'s of the guys who sold you the speakers, go to google and simply put in the phone number. If they gave you a # that isn't a cell #, it will give you their name and actual address.

ok wtf....i was approached by some guy in his young 20s in a grey safari or astro van with a jaguar plate cover on his rear license plate. he tried to sell me a bunch of stuff worth over $4000 in the magazine he was showing me for $250....unfortunately i happen to be broke and decided not to bother with them.....and after reading this stie and the reviews ive seen about them i am glad i didnt....i live in a suburb of toronto canada so i suppose they have gotten all the way up here.......as said in previous posts the man came up to me saying it was a misordered speaker delivery crossing the border.....and then he told me something about not accepting cheques so that led me even closer to believing that it was indeed a scam and too good to be true......and considering i am only 17 i would have fallen for the scam easily had i had the money to buy them......DONT FALL FOR THE B.A.ST.ARDS!!...lol......people that have posted good reviews about the speakers on this site are probably the same a.s.s.h.oles trying to selll the speakers...just be cautious...

thanks

They got me too. In Peoria IL. They said the Mexicans who loaded the truck overstocked it and they wanted to make some fast cash to go to a strip joint. They offered four hundred but i got them for 200. Did anyone try out that website thats lower on the page? I want to know ho come this is happening so much and did we really get ripped off for buying these speakers?

zacdavis
widowmaker, your right, those speaker don't sound bad for 200, i think these guys are just mad because they were hustled into beleiving their fake original retail prices, i remember when this business from over ten years ago (employees drove personal vans sellin the companys speaker's anyway possible) i was living in chicago they were selling these speakers that had dual twelves that were clear, but only one 12 was a driver, the other a passive radiator,haha, anyone remember those? wido, what do you play, both sides of my family are almost all musicians that play out. even my grandma,Maxine, she has since stopped touring and now has a house gig at a dinner club, plays vibes n piano, scat jazz!,shes great dude,my brother, lonny owns a studio in dallas and small amplifier company called Fatboy, we haven't built any in a while, the last few built went to pete lee from gwar. i've stuffed and wired 23,one of norb's,(original designer of fatboy) an amp he built was sold to the black chick on david letterman, try checkin out her amp rack on tv n you'll see it. fatboy are 3 chn all tube 100w heads, we also built it in a two 12 combo and a smaller 1 12 combo with 2 chn called a Chubby.
feel free to e-mail me at zacdavis@sbcglobal.net

B/S These are not great speakers! Posted earlier in the week when I bought the speakers.
I have hooked the up to my Denon reciver and not even half way up they start to crackle! Low volume they sound ok! But who want to listen to surround sound in low volume! I still don't feel ripped of but it feels like I went and bought some low grade speakers like Super Blues or Pyle!
(LOL) Oh well there's only one way to learn!
Thanks For all the info out there!

Pasadena, Ca.- same story,"Johnny" said
"I SWEAR TO YOUR GOD" they are NOT STOLEN!! Gave me a "WARN"-"TEE" also. I was a sucker for $400 for the TR-6000. Afraid to hook them up. Sounded good hooked up to my Sony Walkman with a conversion jack they "convienently" handed me. At least till my batteries went dead.

Tyler
Yo the same thing happend to me.. i work at a gas station in NJ and these 2 guys pulled up in a white van askin of i wanted to buy speakers..i looked at them.. they didnt look like bad speakers but i knew it was to good to be real... he said 500 bucks.. lol i said no.. and i proceeded to call the cops.. cos i didnt kno if they was stolen.. but the idiot was like.. " if you dont call the cops ill sell them for $50... HAHA i couldent resist.. and you kno what.. iam liking these tr-1100.. BUT iam still trading them in at the local trading poast for a decent headunit for my truck..

traceman
Who in the hell is stupid enuf to buy speakers without hearing them first?? I have several sets of speakers I will sell if you give me $200.. Or better yet today they are half price!

A buddy of mine worked for one of these outfits back in the 80's. It is nice how they are still using the same sales pitch... They loaded too many and I can't take them back.. Just tell them, if they don't know you got them, i'm sure you could drive to your house and drop them off and your employer would never know... I always offer them $50 for the pair. Or better yet get their name and phone number and tell them you will have to hook up with them later. Then call the police with that info and their plate numbers..

I bought into it also - For $125.00 I got only the right speaker. TR2800

If someone has a left - e-mail me

Anonymous
after some investigating I noticed some most of the people posting positive words about the speakers are the ones out there and selling them. They are just posting good stuff up here to fake you guys. Let's just say I might know first hand about this allw orks and where they really come from. I could have a set of these but I don't....hmmmmm wonder why. Well as long as there are suckers out there money will be easy to come by...LOL

AlmostGotMe
From Michigan City, IN (an hour east of Chicago)

Ha this is sooo hilarious...It happened to me today...at a Speedway gas station. They asked if I wanted to buy some speakers, so I checked it out...they were in a white GMC or Chevy panal van-a Safari or and Astro. They wanted $800 for a pair of TR-2800's...said the stocker stocked too many and the guy can't return with them. He said he just wanted some money to go to a strip joint with...showed me the catalog and showed how they "retailed for $1999 each" I was thinking all along, "BULLSHIT!" I said I can't afford them and they said, "well how much can you afford?" I said $400, then I said $300 and told them I needed to go to the bank first. He followed, but I only withdrew $100. I told him that's all I had. He got pissed and left. I knew something was up. Here I am, online looking for the home site, and I find this. Boy am I glad I didn't get screwed. I hope none of you do after reading this.

Anonymous
They have hit Delaware! guy approached me at wawa getting gas; said they sold for $2400; lowest he would go is $500, talked him down to $200, but decided not to get them! Glad I didn't!!!!

Anonymous
Theater Research strikes again, this time at a local car wash in Tulsa, Ok. Same story as the rest of you guys. Told us they were extras in there order form. They had a receipt and showed us a magazine with the speakers selling for $999.00 each. They had 4 TR-900 towers and tried to sell them for $800.00. We jewed them down to $300.00, and the watch off my wrist. Sounds like a lot but, I haven't hooked them up so I cant really say I feel ripped off because I havent heard them yet. But I guess its a good price for all 4.

GeofinMiami
If anyone has something good to say the must be working for the company! Thats Bull. I was scammed today and my only regret was that I didn't think to get more info. I was approached at the gas station with the speal of double shippment. Being a cop I thought I was about to make an arrest. I threatened the guys to tell me the truth and they did. I ended up purchasing the 8010 system after they told me how the scheme works and the different sales pitches. I told them I would give them $50 dollars over invoice if they showed me the invoice and let me hear the speakers. We then went to his house and cranked up the volume. I was sold then and there! I want these guys to stay in bussines so I won't tell you what invoice is but i am exremely happy and tell my friends to to look for these guys every chance I get. Geof in Miami thanks you Mr shady van driver.

Anonymous
AlmostGotMe, you should have driven around longer. It would be funny to see them following you for a while then loose them. LOL

bryan
I don't know what you all are talking about TR being a scam. I bought a home theater set and they sound better than my friends 3500 dollar boss system. I've noticed that any one who has posted in here against TR hasn't even hooked them up. Do your research before you go on yelling scam. I thought I was scammed before I heard the speakers. I even read all of the negitive posts about Theater Research. You want to protest a scam start on taxes!!!

Anonymous
yes.. I was approached by these guys too... Luckily this site was up and I decided not to get ripped off.. Thanx everyone for posting your info.. It helps out all the studios when we stick together...
best wishes

Anonymous
Got me today too....was in a bank parking lot in St. Paul, MN....said that the Hard Rock Cafe had ordered speakers and that the order was screwed up and they had all these extra speakers....silly me, I knew something was up and dropped 200 on the home theater system...Not sure if they sound good, I sort of hid the box so it stops antagonizing me. I'll post on how they sound, but I can't imagine they are going to be good....Also, he was in a light grey conversion van...watch out!

MOJO
I'm about to purchase an RCA system with Theater Research Speakers from a local store in town. Is it possible that they got scammed or are they in on the scam or is there really a company called Theater Research that makes good speakers?? HELP!!!

Attention everyone interested in theater research. I have a magazine called "Live Sound" (April 2003 vol. 12/number 4) with an add for theater research. their address: 3419 Via Lido ste. 249, Newport Beach, Ca 92663. their phone #: (949)355 6008. their website: trtheaterresearch.com. I myself purchased the tr2800's for $200. I have only pushed them thus far with a week receiver at 50 (and they sound great)but the box sais 40-400 so maybe they'll sound better with a better receiver. IF it's a scam, it wouldn't be the first time i've been suckered, but honestly, i'm pleased so far. It does piss me off however that computer research is so shady with the way they do things. If anyone has any info on the way this company operates, please post it.

MOJO what is the name of the local store? Is it a pawn shop or a retail store? Did you ask the manager where they got the speakers?

Anonymous
YEA I GOT SUCKERED IM EMBARRASSED TO SAY, THESE FELONS PULLED UP IN A WHITE VAN SO OF COURSE ME IM ALWAYS LOOKING TO MAKE SOME QUICK MONEY ROLLS FOR MY CRAZY LIFE, BUT OBVIOUSLY NOT EXPERIENCED IN THIS KIND OF CON JOBS OF FAULTS ADS. I CRACKED DOWN THE WINDOW AND THIS KID PROBABLY 18 OR SO HE SAID "YO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO NEEDS SOME SPEAKERS, THEY'RE LIKE $4000 SPEAKERS" SO I WAS LIKE "YEA I'LL TAKE A LOOK AT EM" IM REAL GOOD TOO LIKE THAT, BUYING FOR SAY 10% OF THE VALUE AND WHAT NOT, I CHECKED EM OUT AND THE KID PULLS OUT A MAGAZINE FROM UNDER THE SEAT AND THERE IT IS THE MODEL TR-2810'S 1,999 EA. I SAY HOW MUCH YOU GOT TO GET FOR EM, HE'S LIKE WE GOTTA GET 7, HIM AND HIS FAT FRIEND IN THE PASSENGER SEAT. IM A FAST GUY AND I WANNA GET THINGS DONE QUICK SO I WAS LIKE ILL GIVE YOU 500 CASH HE'S LIKE WE GOTTA GO PARTY, THAT'LL GIVE US 300 EA. DO 600 FOR THE PAIR, SO I WAS LIKE YEA ALL RIGHT. I THINK HE HAD A GUN OR SOMTHIN TOO THIS 250 LBS. OF CELLULOID SAT IN THE CAR AND WAITED THINK HE MUST OF HAD SOME KIND OF A KNIFE OR SOME CRAP. SO I HAD THE YOUNG KID GET IN MY TRUCK AND WE WENT AROUND TO THE ATM. THEY WERE REAL SMOOTH THE WHOLE TIME. POKER FACE ETC. DROPPED HIM BACK OFF WITH HIS RAPPER FAT AZZ FRIEND AND TOOK OFF PRETTY HAPPY, THEN COME HOME TO THIS PAGE. IF I SEE THOSE KIDS AGAIN OH MAN, IV BEEN OUT THERE SEARCHING. ROAMING THE HOME DEPOTS AND BANKS JUST WAITING FOR EM TO SHOW THERE SMELLY AZZ FACES, SMELLING LIKE CHEAP COLOGNE, I GIVE A BIG GOOD LUCK TO YAS... HAAA

Your Mom
I recently came to San Diego for college. I was going to In N Out and was asked by the guys in the Dodge Durango next to me if I wanted to buy some speakers. I told them I didn't have money or room in my dorm, but they persisted. So I looked at the speakers and gave in. They're the Theater Research TR-900's... I got help hooking them up with a buddy of mine down the hall. So far they work fine. The problem is that I have a Panasonic CD Player that has bi-wiring crap, so all i have hooked up is the subs on my towers... then i have the stock speakers hooked up as well. But I sure annoy everyone on all three floors here with the bass that I can put out :)

Anonymous
For anyone trying to find info on this company, I found the corporate web site.

www.trtheaterresearch.com

Be responsible.. and do your "research"

Happy Holidays

Anonymous
Heh. I found this while looking for info on something else, just happened to see the pics of the TR1500s and realized they were what I was looking for. Just for your information, they're repainted oems imported from hong kong by Gold Sky (http://www.goldsky.com) which are branded as Fluance (http://www.fluance.com), Koda (http://www.koda.comm-cat.com).

If you look at Fluance's page you'll see that speakers from this manufacturer go for $100-200 a pair or $200-400 for a full 5 point system, depending on the model.

If you do a search for fluance reviews you'll find that the preponderance of customers are satisfied with them. They're not great speakers but they ARE good speakers. If you paid $100-200 for a pair or $200-400 for a surround system you paid a fair price, and didn't get ripped off.

Anonymous
Yea I got sucked on the 5.01 surround sound system. I can't belive what a dope i was even listening to this creepy looking guy...and what an ugly mother-Fer he was. I got the same story as most of you guys...white van etc. The sign said American Sound Systems, West Bridgewater MA. Well I got home looked at this site and thought why would i ever buy speakers w/out listening to them and out of a van in a Mobile Station parking lot...what was i thinking??? So i called the phone number and some guy said to fax him the receipt and a note saying i wanted a refund. Well I didn't do that. I looked up their address and drove to their business...a non-descript, no sign warehouse.The warehouse was full of speakers.

Sure enough there was the van getting loaded up with speakers. I mean really filled up. I pulled in so they couldn't move the van out and carried in my speakers and said give me my money back. Here's your speakers, the receipt and my letter. They freaked...oh we can't do that...you need to fax it in and we'll fax to our corporate office for processing. Sure enough there was the guy who sold them to me....(he looks like a messed up crack-user). They said they'd process the refund and send me the check in 10 days. I said not good enough. I told them to fax the receipt and give me $$$ cash now. I'm not leaving until you do and neither is your van. About then 4 other freaky looking guys came into the office. So here i am with six freaky looking guys trying to intimidate me, so I stood my ground and repeated what i wanted, The manager called the corp. office in SC and put me on the line with some stupid hoe who restated that they would send me the money. I said no thanks. You have my speakers now give me the money or i call the local police and the att. general's office along with the Division of Finance as there is no sales tax being listed and that is illegal, especially since they only take cash. So i said let me call the cops and let's see what they say about all this and i started to dial my cell.

That's when he asked me to step outside for a minute. A few minutes later he came out and gave me my money back. I have since contacted the local police who said they get 4-5 calls a week on these guys. He said everyone that called complained not only about the scamming they do but also about the lousy speakers. I also contacted the Atty. Generals office who was quite interested and wants to investigate them further. The speakers might be good for a dorm room or for some who wants to put speakers in their barn or something. But ask yourself is it worth the risk to buy speakers this way???? You don't get any warranty info and the instructions do not contain any contact info and their approach is all based on lies and deception. If you buy them act fast to get your money back.

Anonymous
San Diego (Mira Mesa) Invasion.....two guys in a white SUV. Man, if only I had made a phone call to a friend with Internet access BEFORE I forked over the $$$ for the pair of TR-900 speakers I just bought from a couple of seemingly straight-up dudes. No, I haven't plugged them in yet to see how they sound, but from the looks of this discussion I just got taken to the cleaners. I paid $400 for the pair-- thinking that I got a deal when the box said $999 each. I got "Josh's" phone number, but of course it's a disconnected line. He gave me a copy of the invoice. Supposedly there were 4 extra speakers in the shipment that he "got for free." I'll be lucky if there are even wires connecting the speakers......

Anonymous
If you see these guys have them open all the boxes then tell them you have to run to the bank. DO NOT COME BACK! RUN AWAY AND BE ASSERTIVE...GOOD LUCK AND GODSPEED!

ANONOMOLLY
Maybe I'm stupid but after hooking up the speakers, tr2800's, I thought they sounded great and phoned my guy to get a set of surround. I don't feel ripped off. I just think theater research doesn't need to be shady. They can easily sell their speakers for 200 a pair if they would tell the truth. I think they'd actually get more business if they did things truthfully. "to good to be true" deals are a turn off to many who are not wise. I'm not one of the wise. I'm stupid, I got taken, ...lol but I'm happy with my speakers.

New speaker owner in Chicago
Just bought a pair in Chicago for $200 a pair. Same M.O. white van, over stocked the van, etc. It sounds like if lot of pretty normal people have fallen for the same "scam" so is it really a scam. If the speakers sound good for $200 what do you expect. I will hook them up and let other people know. But if these was a scam I feel better that I am not the only one.

Anonymous
bought'em from white van $250 for a pair of
TR-0212 they sound good enough we'll see how long
they last aye.

montana

These scammers have reached cambridge, ont, canada, just past Toronto, my friend bought a set for $400. he got ripped these speaker are more like 100 watts max not 400, basicall they are cheap speakres anyone can make label and put speaker boxs together if they know what they are doing like i do, These speakers will crack when turned up loud on a 550 watt surond sound stereo. Also i believe that they are just like the following speakers that are cheap but good for cheap,you do not want these speakers for really pounding the music, Pyle,Blues, Cambridge Sound design, Thump, Lanzar etc... You get the point, dont buy anything with out thoroughly testiing it first, thats the way i opperate whether its legal speakers or not. Learn once in your life and think wisely

Ben Hadd
Just got had in Hollywood. White van. really nice guys. The "new' guy at the warehouse made a mistake and put extra set in the order. I'm an idiot. I can only hope these tr1100's sound good.

Anonymous

Bottom Line. DON'T BUY STUFF FROM VANS IN PARKING LOTS.

Anonymous

My husband waiting in a red light in Montreal, a guy said if he was interested by a theater system he paid 500$ for that plus 2 more speakers. this morning i search in internet to find information about that. i hope then we are not suck.... we will see

Got Conned
Unregistered guest
Dang it. Got me in Jacksonville, Florida. Same line about getting too many placed in his van. Has to meet his boss in 30 minutes. This guy was driving a burgandy Astro Van. Got me for $200.00 for the TR-1100 set. Haven't tried them yet. A little afraid to try now. Can't believe I feel for his crap.

jay amaro
Unregistered guest
itsounds to me like it is a california importer with a office setup here and it using advertising and over inflated prices to create a legitimate retail market image. then without authorozed and reputable dealers they sell direct with probably distributorship/drop ship warehouses around the country and just keep in mind anybody can charge anything for any product.
however in this case i am almost certain it is probably an offshore built unit with what could be perhaps higher end components inside but unbranded and with such a low over head and cheap labor then i imagine manufacturing costs for it are quite low.
with so much name brand audio equiptment being manufactured in that part of the world i guess thats the mystery maybe you could be getting a real bargain but who knows and if you must buy something out in the street just be prepared to spend a certain amount your comfortable with and stick to it.
when something is too good to be true it usually isnt too good but from what i gather i would say these things cost next to nothing and i wouldnt pay much if you can get a working set of speakers for around 50 to 80 for your home then i say go for it but while it is actually possible your getting hundreds of dollars worth of speakers i wouldnt pay a couple hundred for something that isnt a real brand or manufacturer.
having a office or headquaters still does not mean one has an actual company and at the lowest prices ive seen accepted of 50 there is no way they are using U.S. made quality components assembled by U.S. workers so these are most definitely off shore products made by who knows who??
everyone have a good new years and like i said for 50 to maybe even 100 if it works and they sound good then i guess that is the real bargain but on the flipside if you pay 200 or more you can get good quality brand name speakers instead of these.
jay

one-up
Unregistered guest
im in kitchener-waterloo, canada. i got a pair just on new years eve, during the day at the mall parking lot. same deal happened to a family member, but a few weeks ago. i thought it was odd that we both got approached the same way, so i looked into it.

despite what alot of people about bad quality, the seem to work well so far. very clear sound. they are worth the 300$ i paid for them as long as they can hold out like this.

i plan to open one up and see what the guts look like on one of these speakers. hase anyone done this?

a friend of mine suggested a way they scam things so well. - the magazine ad. they place an ad in a magazine, a magazine they dont actually sell through. once the ad is published, they carry around these magazines only to show the people they are tryign to sell to, that they are "$999.00 speakers" if they are a hoax the ad is a hoax also. there is probly no such thing as THEATER RESEARCH. but i am impressed with the quality. as well as a few friends of mine noticed that they are good quality also.

if i could change the past, i woul dhave questioned more. thats all.

mr white
Unregistered guest
You all must be a bunch of canadians. Im sitting here pounding 4 theater research speakers and they sound great. I suppose no matter how cheap they gave them to you it still wouldn't be cheap enough you cheap knook french-lovers. Toranto sucks as a matter of fact all Canada sucks, go eat some brie and whine somewhere else, cheapskates

the rookie
Unregistered guest
bought some two days ago, i've yet to hook them up, it was the "$2500" surround with the rca inputs in the powered sub(i sorta dig the simplicity to that), i paid $200. as long as they sound somewhat decent ill be pleased, but will still feel like i was had. same setup as everyone else though, 2 guys white gm van, the problem is, most of these guys, they rent the vans and the liscense plate numpers wont do any good without a subpoena or other authorities asking the rental car places. reason i know this is the receipts/sales slips the guy showed me, i kept, and on the slip i noticed a $20 van rental fee on his order...anyway, ill probably post again once i hook 'em up...this is from pittsburgh, pa

avat
Unregistered guest
me too. Fell for two guys in a white van selling theater research home theater speakers. i paid $200 for the home theater and $140 for the 2810 pair. probably they are not worth more than $50 total. Dont fall for these guys. Pittsburgh (Wexford area)

casino dude
Unregistered guest
Well if I got took it is a real surprise to me LOL. I bought a pair of the 3012 pro audios 400 watts 4 years ago now.
I worked at a casino as the F&B Director and I have to tell you these speakers are great! I opened a bar at the casino seats 250 people so it is a nice size room. The DJ I hired had drpped off his equipment minus the speakers. when I got a call that he was going to be 3 hours late to the grand opening.
Well im a fast on my feet kinda guy and called my kids at home and told them to bring my $200 pair of extreme looking speakers to the casino.
Guess what? These speakers were GREAT! Saved the grand opening even though im not a DJ LOL.

Well now since then ive abused these speakers in many events and cranked them up at home on the home theater.

All I can say is....Thank you guys in the white van, we salute you!
If your ever in my neck of the woods the beer is on me!

one-up
Unregistered guest
ha, the told me this "if i ever see you again, but me a beer"

anyways, i opened them up liek i said i would. looke don the inside. sure enough the words "THEATER RESEARCH" we present on everypiece of equipment. it even had specs, and serial #'s and such. they are eral speakers. they do what they say they do, but they are just 'knock offs" compared to others on the market. either way, im still happy over a week later.

igotscrewed
Unregistered guest
They just got me today in the parking lot of my college. dammit, they got me for 500 bucks!

These guys were GOOD. I've sniffed a scam many times before. Not only am i out 500, but my pride is at rock-bottom.

igotscrewed
Unregistered guest
hey one-up... the he told me the same thing! about buying him a beer. where do you live?

Sesmar
Unregistered guest
they got me too! at FIU south! in a silver mercury! those punks! two little hispanic looking kids...buy me beer they said...theyre names started with a P and the other with an R!....*as i continue making fun of igotscrewed*...and i had 3 dollars in my bank account...i over-withdrew $500.00 im such a peter!

FIUparkinglot
Unregistered guest
sesmar... its the dude from FIU. I left some messages on that number you gave me. You got me fair and square... just do me a favor and send an email to that address so we can talk. Initially I was mad, but i realized just how good you were. I'm mad at myself. All I ask is that you contact me. There is nothing I can do to you. Just do me that favor at least.

Lucky..
Unregistered guest
GOT MY MONEY BACK!!!

I was approached Monday 1/6/4 in Schaumburg by 2 guys in a white van. Got the same story you all did. He said he had 2 sets to sell, and he would even come to my house to hook them up. Actually was a nice guy. Showed me a brochure that listed the TR-2800 for 1999.00 each. I called my friend to check out their website www.trtheaterresearch.com. He checked it out and he liked what he saw. So I bought 2 sets for $600.00. Got a receipt from American Sound System in Schaumburg with the address and phone number of the place also got the driver's cell number.
Got back to work and checked out the web to see how much these speakers were really worth. Then I found this website. I felt like crap. I was pissed. So I pulled out the receipt to see if I could return the speakers. The receipt stated that I had 3 days to return the speakers. I called first tried to call the driver on his cell, but got his voicemail. So then I called American Sound Systems and talked to a guy named Joe. I told him I wanted to return the speakers. He said "that I need to fax him the receipt", which I did. I asked him if I can come drop off the speakers and get my money back. He said the driver has my money and the driver will contact me to arrange an exchange. I didn't feel too comfortable waiting for the drivers call. So I decided to go over Joe's office. I took a friend with me. The meeting wasn't pleasant. Joe (5-11 maybe 170 lbs) acted like a tough guy. He first said we will have to wait for the driver, then he will cut me a check. I asked him "we have the speakers here, why not just cut us a check right now" at this point he asked us to leave and said if we don't "some will get hurt". My friend and I laughed. We decided we were getting anywhere here, so we left. I then got in touch with the driver on his cell and he said he will get me my money back tomorrow and to give him a call in the morning. I called him the next morning and he said he will be out all day and that he could meet me at American Sound Systems at 7:30pm. There we can exchange the speakers and he will give me a check for $600.00 (I wasn't too thrilled about getting a check). I also didn't feel to comfortable meeting him at American Sound Systems at night. I asked the driver to meet me at a near by Jewel, but he refused. I got worried, but still wanted my money back. So I called the Schaumburg police to see if I can get a police office to escort me. They agreed and I took an officer with me. The officer waited in the car. I went in the front door and meet Joe again. I told him I was looking for the driver and Joe (who now had a black eye, which put a smile on my face) told me to wait outside and he will meet me out there (with attitude). We then made the exchange. I gave him back the speakers and he gave me a check. I cashed the check first thing today morning.
I do agree with some of the postings that say this is not a scam. This is more a sales pitch that I fell for. They make you believe you are getting an incredible deal. If I never saw this website, I probably would still be thinking the same thing. For those of you who are stuck with the speakers, I wouldn't feel to bad. I would put a price of $100.00 each for the TR-2800 (which might be low). So you might have over paid. We all over pay for things in our life. Car's are a prime example. I did hook up one of the speakers and it worked, and they do look nice. As for performance, I didn't check for that. I think I felt more cheated because I thought I was getting a great deal, but in actuality I was overpaying for something I didn't even need. I was lucky enough to get them returned. Good Luck to you all. Here is the place I returned my speakers to.

American Sound Systems, INC
1025 Lunt Ave Unit B
Schaumburg, IL 60193

Username: Cadz

Post Number: 1
Los Angeles, La Brea Ave. Same experience. Two kids in a white van. Got a pair of 1100's for $300.00. Not sure if I should feel ripped off or not. They look real solid and even opened them up right there on the street. They are TR speakers and brand new. I'm an engineer and familiar with Tannoy, JBL, AR, BW, etc. I'll crank 'em up tonight and post a response tomorrow! FYI same ones on ebay for $275.00. D'oh. Also just called the company (714) 892-1802 and got the owners cell phone. They are at CES (Consumer Elecronics Show) this week and have a booth, so not completely fly-by-nite. Curious how they rate, anyone seen any comparisons?

Username: Cadz

Post Number: 2
Hooked up the 1100's last night and cranked them up. Sound better than my aging Boston Acoustics and actually as good as my Tannoy's! Definately cheap particle board, but the drivers look solid (not sure what they guy claiming the drivers had tiny magnets was talking about?) and the cross overs do work! My opinion is if you score a set of these for $200 its a fine deal. the 1500ea on the box, well thats just plain silly.

one-up
Unregistered guest
well it's been about 2 weeks/ i use my speakers on a daily basis/ i have notice a slight problem/ the treble on the one is a lot quieter/ it's the tweeter/ it has begun to fade/ made me sorta pissed off/ but over all they are handling alright/ im still happy with the buy for 300$ canadian/ thats about 200$ american/

Deez Nutz
Unregistered guest
PEORIA, IL. 1/15/04. A couple of stoned punks got my hard earned cash. Damn. I can't be too pissed since in their "sales pitch" they were essentially making me feel like I was doing something illegal. My heart rate elevated, my breaths became shorter, dialated pupils, the whole nine yards. Since joining the working world 3 years ago, my list of illegal activities has dwindled to about zero. So this transaction did make me feel young again, but I could have gotten a better rush at a strip club, which was where these fellas said they were going with my money that night. It's been two days and I'm still on this admire/dispise thought process about this company. The scam is perfect: good story, speakers which list the "retail price" but also say that the price will vary based on where you buy, the fact that the speakers are wrapped in plastic, the "salesmen" who load your vehicle for you and try to finalize the deal as quick as possible. It seems so illegal but it is so legal it hurts. Well, whatever. Karma will get these kids. I'm not too worried about that. But I am concerned with all the other people who are going to get screwed by these shady entrepreneurs. I could afford this, but other people can't. Once again, Karma will prevail. If any of you "salesmen" are reading this, enjoy running from this discretion for the rest of your lives. Otherwise, fellow TR speaker owners; sorry.

one-up
Unregistered guest
they are decent speakers. who cares what these people say, have you tried them? everyone says it's a scam, but whos getting scammed? they are just doing business out of thier trucks, thats how TR does it.

the magizine pictures are the biggest scam. they refer to the magazine that they place an ad in which they dont even sell from.

im happy with my 300$ purchase. i NEEDED new speakers anyways, now i have them and im not complaining. i've opened them up and have looked carefully on the inside. i have model TR-0212. they are shielded, with the insulations and the seal over te MDF board. they have TheaterResearch engraved on the parts, and with seriel numbers. theater research is just a mock up company.

people shouldn't open their mouths unless they have something to specificly complaion about these speakers.

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 790
for $350 I bought a pair of used KEF Reference 104/2 mains on eBay.
(http://www.kef.com/history/1980/model104_2.htm)
(http://www.wickedcases.com/HT/full/1042front.jpg)
(http://www.wickedcases.com/HT/full/1042back.jpg)
They are in terrific condition, and I got them from a verified, well-known KEF dealer in Florida who was the original seller and took them back in on a trade-up from a repeat customer.

I'd advise you to avoid spot purchases like these kids in vans, and do your research. Find what you really want and buy it. If they are honest business men, they won't be in any hurry to pressure you into an on the spot sale, and they'll be reachable later to make the purchase, or for service issues.

customer service is a big part of the audio industry, and a big part of what you're paying for. Being threatened when you ask for a refund isn't good service.
I wanted to replace the 10+ year old surrounds on the four 8" woofers in my KEFs, so I e-mailed KEF's headquarters in England.
I got a reply from their head engineer the next morning, and he asked for my mail address. I gave it to him, and a week later I had 8 brand new surrounds sitting in my mailbox in a nice foam padded envelope, with a note thanking me for being a customer to KEF, and hopes of future business.
No charge.
That's customer service and that's what I like to see when I own a pair of $3,600 speakers.
I get the same kind of service from MartinLogan as well.

On another note, if someone in a van offers to come to your house to install speakers, be wary.
They may be casing your house for things to come back and steal at a later time.

just a few personal views and thoughts there.. take them with a grain of salt, and if they help you, then great.

Anonymous

I would like to find the people who sold me one speaker instead of a pair . White late model chev van Illinois plate 11 405D out of schaumburg illinois . Would like to have the right box , model TR-2810 black piano . Or anyone in the springfield aera haveing one . you know where to find me . fri 2 pm same price .

Matt911
Unregistered guest
I bought a set of TR 2810's from 2 guys in a white van in WV. They had a sales slip from American Sound from Monroeville PA. They said that they were left over from a job and they just wanted some money out of them to split between themselves. I looked at them and they said they had to have 600.00 out of them. I said that I didn't have that kind of money on me and they offered to go to an ATM or the bank with me.I said that I don't use credit cards and all I had available was the cash in my pocket which was $170.00 dollars. They didn't want to take that so I finally pulled out another $19 dollars for a total of $189 for the set.They didn't want to take that so I said that was all I had so I guess I would have to pass on the Great Deal that they were pushing.I thought that about 10 cents on the dollar was a price in which I couldn't get hurt too bad. That was my final price and I stuck with that. They finally agreed to sell for that. These are nice looking speakers and I needed to replace the set in my home. I thought that these guys worked for someone who probably bought a truck load and sent guys like these to sell them as they are doing. At worst I didn't get hurt with the price and these guys use bad selling tactics and are selling out of these trucks without paying for local permits or taxes. Two days later there were 2 more vans in the same plaza trying to sell me again. I drilled them for information of which they played dumb. I turned the information along with their lic. numbers into the local police. They could sell these speakers on the up and up but probably make more money by not paying taxes.

punkrawk02
Unregistered guest
I bought a pair of TR-0212's from this guy in a grey SUV in Taylors Falls, MN. I paid $300 and I think I got ripped off. From what I read on this site, it sounds like a big scam. I haven't hooked them up yet and maybe I will just go try to sell them to a pawn shop. Man, if feel taken by these losers. Theater Research can blow me!!

c-bus kid
Unregistered guest
i got took or did i? 2 guys came up to me in a parking lot with the speakers in the van asked me to buy for 500 for both so i gave then 20$ and a joint they sound good and im happy shure they wanted a rock insted but here i am rockin out in columbus ohio

Unregistered guest
I have the Theater Research 2101 Center/bookshelf speakers and the THX 5000-II Subwoofer. Man guys this fu09ing system rocks, hard. Shakes all of my walls and pissed my neigbor off right away 4 minutes into the first test session. The salesmen were still in my house hooking them up and my neigbor came over at 12 in the afternoon and started compaining that his stuff was shaking off the wall. His wife then came over later in the evening and called me an as23ole because I would not stop playing them loud. Truth is, I was just so happy and in shock that I got this sytem for 600.00 and I was about to go to good guys and get fu#$ed for 3000. Its funny but when you get good speakers it makes you want to listen to all of your music collection again.
People that say they are not real speakers are a joke and are somehow jealous or something of the fact that Theater Research has broken the secret price barrier that most speaker manufacturers and retailers have secretly Posed on consumers.

These speakers are so real that the amp on the subwoofer is pounding so hard that I had to put a carpet underneith the sub because it was drifting across the room. I cannot set anything on the sub or it vibrates right off. The thing sounds like a two thousand watt system that the kids pound in their cars driving buy all the time. I actually had to move my entire living room to the other side of the house so that my neigbors would relax and not call the cops on me.
Their is not a speaker in the world that actually cost more than 100 dollars to manufacture after the initial molds are bought. Its metal poured into a mold, paper plastic, magnet and a small amount of copper wiring.(not including the cabinet) Not even 50,000 soundcraft speakers. Now with that said, I think that 85% of this board is filled with people that like the speakers and another few who just refuse to believe that anything can be real and a cost saving product if they haven't heard of it. Well to those people I say that you are sadly mistaken and it is only you who looses if you need speakers and do not at least audition these speakers. Your consideration may just save you thousands of dollars in middle man, best buy, maufacturer markup cost. The name BEST BUY is just a name. How much do you think that the big BEST BUY sign cost on every store and do you think that santa gave best buy that money to buy the sign and the stores and the employees? No man, the public buying things that are marked up 200-3000 percent of its cost at best buy and circut city and stores like that are what bought the signs. No I refuse to let moronic people on a board like this tell me that the speakers suck because of their personal hangups. If you bought them and hooked them up as I did then you would love them. Another thing that no0one is mentioning and should be if you know anything about sound systems, is the power output that is used for the speakers. Short lesson while I'm in the mood, Low power will make any speaker sound bad. buy a two thosand dollar speaker from anywhere and hook it up to a cheesy dennon and it may sound bad in the upper ranges above 5 on the volume. Now take the same speaker and hook it up to a pioneer elite, NAD or some other REAL amp, wow like night and day the same speaker sounds great and at twice the volume. End of lesson, now I'm mad again at all of the retards on this post. "the speakers sound really good, did I get a good deal?"
Me, I say thank you Theater Research for all of your hard work, and for saving me thousands of dollars from the big conglomerate corporate big fatcats that manufacture things like pepsi that cost 3 cents to make and screw the ball park that I just paid 6 dollars for a 12 0z. I'll just sneak my own in next time. Albertsons pays 15 cents for a two liter. To the negatives on this post, Am I supposed to be mad at them for making the world go around? For being entrepenuers? For being smarter than me? For offering me a Deal and hooking it up in my house and standing by the product? Sometimes you have to look into the light to see or in this case hear it. Someone famous once wrote "Some people you just cant reach"

PEOPLE THERE IS NO BETTER DEAL THAN A PERSON WILLING TO GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND HOOK UP YOUR THEATER RESEARCH SPEAKERS. A PERSON SELLING FAKE SPEAKERS CANNOT DO THAT, unless your deaf.

I hope these guys made some money on me because I am very happy.

By the way if Charlie and Brian are ever in my area, drinks, food and some of my wifes friends are here for you, they thought you were cute and funny. Thanks again.
Lovin it in Sunny Cali.

Eddie C.

Kurtis E. Flush
Unregistered guest
I can't believe that there are this many fools in the world!

Gold Member
Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 1004
PT Barnum was spot on.

Anonymous

My friend used to sell these out of a white van. Sounds familiar. If they are so great and such a good deal, why not just sell them out right for the low price without the lies? You guys got scammed. Deal.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us