Jonathan V's GlassWolf

its_baconl2
Unregistered guest
ok... so.. who's best?
your vote counts!!! all votes will be entered into a prize draw to win a pair of JL 13W7's

LookingforSubs
Unregistered guest
i like them both at the same time (in my dreams OOooo)

Bronze Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 70
I posted in the same thread in the in the amplifier section.

If I vote here too do I get twice the chance of winning? or will I just receive FOUR 13w7's if my name is selected.

-Fishy :P

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 142
Well, don't have much Experience with Glass as he's got bigger fish to fry right now. So, I'll have to say Jonathan. But from some of his posts I've see he's very knowledgeable as well.

Bronze Member
Username: Slim

St.pete, Florida

Post Number: 26
where in the hell is glasswolf i miss my dawg i hope he didn't us caught off becuase him and john gave me much knowledge on car audio because the first thing i was going to get was audiobahn becuase thats all u saw in ppl windows but when i came to this forum all i saw where bad things about them. i see it like this when they create their systems it comes from there own creativety and they basically have knowledge on anything u ask them so u couldn't really say whos best because then it will just be a opinion so i'd is equal. But them two together hooking a system up would be rough as hell, they would give each other better ideas when doing so.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1677
Glasswolf no doubt. By far he knows a lot more than I do. Am I still eligible? :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Don't be so modest....BTW, that yellow GMC setup is incredible. The audio equipment is worth more than my car.

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1682
Trust me, he does. MECP Gold certified installer, Electrical Engineer, more brand experience than me, has tested a LOT more products, he has a lot more credibility and knowledge. 9 years more experience in the field. He has also competed and won in IASCA events, a lot of them. Just plain out knows more. Yeah, that pickup is awesome, just too bad I can't afford $20,000 worth of stereo in my car, or be friends with the CEO of Arc Audio, it pays to know people.

Glass Rules
Unregistered guest
i aggree with jonathan, Glass RULES!!
when does this prize draw take place?

Silver Member
Username: Caraudiofng

Houston, TX

Post Number: 290
Jonathan

Bronze Member
Username: Calisoutherner

Post Number: 21
Jonathan all the way, even tho Glasswolf is great, informative, knowledgable, and thoughtful. On the other hand, Jonathan's post is very easy to understand, information are daily user friendly, and reliable. Well, that's just imo, and going to stick with it.

Well, sometime more is less.

a 13w7 will be very sweeeet!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 72
I say jonathan havent heard about glass for while thankx for the help john

Bronze Member
Username: Loudnobnoxious

Post Number: 59
i've seen both lead people in the wrong direction. (would vote glass though!)

both GrandMasta and Videocrew and quite a few others from the SoundDomain board are better

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 147
is this for real? whos providing the w7s? my vote goes to jonathan though, he seems to post more on a daily basis, even if glass is more knowledegable jonathan has been the biggest help with my system

Anonymous

Cheif, why don't you stay at SoundDomain then...

Bronze Member
Username: Document_c

NY

Post Number: 22
I'm going to go with Johnathan simply because of the personal help he gave me with my system...I doubted him at first then realised I was making a mistake. Thanks for all the help Johnathan...No disrespect to Glass though he still is an audio guru!

Bronze Member

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 95
Jonathan

Gave me a new outlook on sealed boxes(Shiva).

-Fishy

Username: Admin

Post Number: 132
This thread/contest is NOT sponsored by eCoustics.

Bronze Member
Username: Lostrookie

New Castle, PA United States

Post Number: 25
Jonathan all the way

He gives great advice and actually cares when people have problems and he will even research for them and get all the info he can to help em out. He helped me find a great amp :-) (JBL BP1200.1). It actually feels like a famous person signed my autograph when he answers in my threads haha ??

Anonymous

Jonathan sucks, he rides Adire and RE's nuts all day, theres other companys that produce better subs then them man

Silver Member

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 106
Better 12 for 125 bucks?

Where?

Hmm, now that you mention it those Audiobahns are pretty.

-Fishy

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 25
audiopipe!

Silver Member

Post Number: 170
He recommends more than Adire & RE. People just ask a lot about them. He also recommends Eclipse, Infinity, and Vega depending on the application and the budget.

Bronze Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 14
Johnathan, straight out flat, i'm new to this site, and seem to see that Jonathan is one knowlegeable person, ANYTHING you throw at him, he'll awnser you in a correct form. To the anonymous user, i second MazdaMan, He recommends the best sub for our budget, and since everyone wan't to put around the same budget, well he keeps on saying the best one for that budget, so bug off dude.

Bronze Member
Username: Loudnobnoxious

Post Number: 63
anonymous, had to post anonymous because you're ghey?

c'mon now, post with your real name.

i come here to give people a little more of an opinion besides hifonics, adire, and RE and that you MUST upgrade your alternator if you get a decent amp. :me points and laughs at you like the retard you are:

matt77
Unregistered guest
i go wit johnathan because he gives great advice to everyone and doesn't make fun of stupid ppl in here that don't know what there talkin about unlike some of u ppl but i havn't heard anything from glass so i can't vote for him ohh so whos givin the JL's out or is that just a buncha crap

Silver Member
Username: Jmloughrey

Farmington, CT

Post Number: 358
...ill give them out....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us