Like NEW 17" rims and Kuhmo Tires CHEAP!

Gold Member
Username: Alias747

Eclipse Ti, MN

Post Number: 1751
I had these on my Accord for about a month. The tires and rims both have less than 1000 miles on them. I bought them new. I don't think that hardly an of the tread got wore off the tires, everything looks brand new. They might have a little brake dust and dirt on them, but other than that they look flawless.

The rims have 2 4 bolt patterns. 4x100 and 4x114.3, my 91 accord used the 4x114.3. If you don't know what you car has you can use this reference:

http://www.discountedwheelwarehouse.com/Vehicle_Bolt_Pattern_Reference.cfm

Included is a complete installation kit for everything you need to put them on your car as soon as you get them. Including 4 sets of tuner-style lugs plus and extra set in case you lose any. Extra valve stems and a socket to tighten them, it is an adapter that can be used with the socket that is in your cars spare tire kit already.

I only have this picture of the rims on my car already. Right now they are all boxed up and ready to go out the door. I can take more pictures if anyone wants them.

I have references and my ebay account is alias747, which has 114 feedback, 100% positive. I am not here to rip anyone off.

Asking only $550 plus shipping OBO.

E-mail me at alias747@hotmail.com if interested.
Thanks!

Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Frkkevin

Resonant Engineering..., Fort Worth... Email

Post Number: 2280
Too bad those are 4 lug or else I would have been interested :-) .. My car is 5x100 so no luck. Nice rims though

Username: Cox92

Post Number: 1
Mine are 4 lug i think...Its a 1974 PLymouth Duster 6 cylinder...Do you know what the lugs are?? DOn't think i'm stupid I'm only 14
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us