Speaker help! i need your help!

Bronze Member
Username: Spanky

Post Number: 42
ok what are the best speakers on the market..im not talking about componets. im talking about 6.5 and 6x9's. i dont want a lot of bass at all i want really good sq and spl...thanx for the help

Bronze Member
Username: Malby7

Post Number: 77
Infinity makes best bang for the buck speakers in my opinion, but you would have to go with the Kappa Perfect Series to get the best non-component speakers they make!

Silver Member
Username: Mattl

Bolingbrook, Illinois USA

Post Number: 327
There are no Perfect coaxials, Michael.

Timothy, coaxials in general and oval speakers (6x9) in particular have distinct issues with reproducing sound, and will not be considered top SQ equipment.

Options that come to mind:
* CDT Braxials
* Clif Designs TX series
* Eclipse SP series

-Matt

Bronze Member
Username: Malby7

Post Number: 79
Timothy I'm sorry I forgot that Infinity didn't have Perfect Coaxials. Matt thanks for reminding me.

Silver Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 890
I'd go between the Braxials and Eclipse Point source coaxials (Sp series) that Matt mentioned above. The Infinity Kappa series coaxials are nice for more budget minded people. A good set of coaxials need an external crossover and possibly some form of braxial mounting to avoid cancellation. Another option that comes to mind are component sets such as the Image Dynamics Chameleon component sets and Kicker Resolution, which allow the tweeter to be mounted in center of the midrange, just like a coaxial.

Bronze Member
Username: Spanky

Post Number: 43
i see i see im just looking for speakers ahve sound really good and can play loud with out distortion or will blow really quick if i play my music loud
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us