I need help???

Bronze Member
Username: Carbuddy

Chicago, Il

Post Number: 64
ok so my situation is this..... I have 1,600$ to play with. Im looking for a spl system peferably 2 sub application but i dont have very much room. the car is a 2006 pontiac g6. I am awair i need to upgrade an alt so thats will b off the top of the budget as well. So what i need is a single sub or two subs. amp. box. wires. and alt. i do not plan on changing the factory radio so i know i need a high low converter. what would you do with that money and where could i find all the things suggested. remember i want loud with a fair amount of sq but im not going for sql.

p.s. i have been reading this form for about two years and watching you guys endlessly tell people to write down every aspect of what they want and have to help them out so i hope i have all the information you need

thanks j

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9042
"p.s. i have been reading this form for about two years and watching you guys endlessly tell people to write down every aspect of what they want and have to help them out so i hope i have all the information you need "

LOL. Since you're going to be buying an alt let's cut that budget to 1200 because you're going to need wiring and for $400 you should be able to get an alternator and wiring but it might cost more or less. If you buy used you'll save a LOT of money so is that an option? You could probably buy Polo's Incriminator Audio amplifier, he's here in Chicago also and get a good deal on it from him and then you just need subs, box and misc wiring and the LOC.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9043
If you're buying new I'd probably hit up RD and see what Steve's got laying around. I'm sure he'll cut you a great deal.

Bronze Member
Username: Carbuddy

Chicago, Il

Post Number: 65
so far so good lets just say i am buying new for the time being because i plann on saving for this its not going to take me very long but whose to say anybody will still have the same used stuff. though i would not mind buying used if the opportunity is there now if you or anyone thinks that this budget is low please inform me because like i said im saving so a little longer for something better wont hurt at all. yes thats a very long run on sentence

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4473
aq2200d and 2 ED 13Av.2's

ED's version of the W7

Bronze Member
Username: Faroutdesign

St.ptersburg, Florida Usa

Post Number: 72
if they post something youve never heard of its most likely good. big names aint everything
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us