CD and iPod Adapter Problems

Username: Pdunny

Post Number: 8
I have a brand new alpine cda 9883 head unit. i had it installed due to the lack of time and i needed it soon. I got it back and the ipod connector and the cd player only play thru the subs and not thru any of the speakers. I took the HU out and it appears everything is hooked up correctly. Is there a setting or something in the head unit to make it play thru the rest of the speakers or what else would cause it?

thanks in advance

Silver Member
Username: Kpa2727

Post Number: 132
hmm could of grounded a fuse and blew a internal fuse that runs the amps in the headunit. i'm not familliar with alpine but if thier like pioneer thats the main reason. lastly if they effed ur radio u don't say a word about opening it up to them take it bk and make them fix it they might give u another headunit.

Username: Austinw

Post Number: 4
hi does anybody know if there is a wire for an ipod shuffele 2nd generation were i can just plug in my ipod and just listen to it and not have to go through a bunch of install probloms.

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
nope i been down this road u have to have a aux or usb input on the hu then run it that way.

Username: Austinw

Post Number: 5
so i proboly need to find a deck with a USB port for the dock? Right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 328
go with aux it be cheeper and idk if usb support would work. aux though u need to use the ipod to control music.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us