Too much for a refurb?

Silver Member
Username: Rickeyd87

Post Number: 131
Just want everyones opinion before I order another amp. Is $600 too much for a refurbished Kicker KX2500.1 shipped?

Gold Member
Username: Logan__tille

RE XXX, USA

Post Number: 3076
I wouldnt buy anything that was refurbished.

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1254
i almost bought a refurb HU.
i heard that most refurbs are legit, just gotta be careful. i have no experience with refurbs so i dont really know.
off ebay right?
http://cgi.ebay.com/KICKER-KX2500-1-2500-WATT-CLASS-D-MONOBLOCK-SUB-AMP_W0QQitem Z330056605441QQihZ014QQcategoryZ79829QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

if thats it, i dont like his "respect" percentage or whatever that is called.

Silver Member
Username: Grebnereon

Post Number: 519
yeah, im not lookiing at it but i think you are talking about his positive feedback. Its always a good idea to make sure they have lots of good feedback. atleast in the 90's.

also ive heard that most refurbs, if done by factory are as good as if not better than a brand new one, because either the bad parts were replaced w/ new ones or the bad ones were fixed and beefed up more. and i think kicker gives their refurb stuff a full warranty, but the guy may not be an authorized dealer so id look into that

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1259
you nailed it klez, his postivie feedback, thats it. its 96% which is resepectable but i personnaly like it to be abuot 98 or more. just me tho. it shuold work out fine for you

Gold Member
Username: Juliob

Santo DomingoDominican Re...

Post Number: 3636
well bro, i've dealed with many refurbs and it depends on the brand. I'd buy a kicker refurbished amp any day! for 600$ where r you gonna get that quality. That's so cheap

Silver Member
Username: Bump05

We Stay Fly, 18 SX USA

Post Number: 467
u can get brand new on ebay for 750 get 150 more and u got a nice brand newy!

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
after looking around on ebay some more i found another refurbished Kicker KX2500.1 for $635 shipped and it states that Kicker refurbished the amps themselves, and it also comes with a 90 day kicker warranty.Oh yea, its the 2006 model, are they all the same? This guy also has a 99.9% feedback score, and a 6623 rating. Should I get that one instead of the other one?

Gold Member

Fi SSD USA

Post Number: 1275
yes i think so

Silver Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 682
I doubt kicker offers a warrenty through someone that isn't an authorized dealer period. Call them and ask first. people will say anything to sell a product

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10703
refurb=new item old case....go 4 it

Silver Member
Username: Tremor1127

Post Number: 559
an amp is just like anything else being repaired, when the job is done there is quite abit of testing before it goes out. sure it isnt brand new but the case is the only thing that is going to last a lifetime on an amp anyways...

Silver Member

Post Number: 133
should i get the 05' model or the 06' model?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us